All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh no we all can be nosey just maybe use the name we're referring to . Be Honest :)
But no one was trying to identify anyone especially since was just asking a question. Was absolutely no need to identify anyone.

On a secondary note, since you are defending the minors truthfulness is it right for you to question bluecats? Not attacking you on that just raising a point. If, something is amiss with the whole scenario as was posted and now deleted someone is not being upfront or was just greatly exaggerating.

"What, you don't even go here!"

I actually know two families that do this. One is a level 5 flyer,who was placed on a well known team and one is a level 3 flyer,who was also placed on a team. I believe they have a home together and drive back and forth. I know the Lv.3 is homeschool and until she was placed on a CA team,the Lv.5 was at regular school. I don't know what she'll do come Aug/Sept,but I guess they'll figure it out. It's going to be quite an expensive cheer season,but from how we met,I'm not really shocked...

I know it happens, that just seems so far for it to be a REGULAR thing (ex. 2x a week for an entire season.)

I also really would like to know how people do that with summertime gas prices when it is at or close to $4/gallon depending on where you live.

That's not a commute. That's a roadtrip. Every week. That's also almost my mortgage in gas after a few months.

Nine hours is "screw this, I'm buying a plane ticket" territory for us when it comes to vacations. I'd imagine it'd be the same for cheer (versus the miles on your car, wear and tear, gas, etc.)

But no one was trying to identify anyone especially since was just asking a question. Was absolutely no need to identify anyone.

On a secondary note, since you are defending the minors truthfulness is it right for you to question bluecats? Not attacking you on that just raising a point. If, something is amiss with the whole scenario as was posted and now deleted someone is not being upfront or was just greatly exaggerating.

Im sorry if I don't understand the Lingo of this site as I never use it unless Have to what is bluecats ? and yes someone had posted earlier about how the athlete was most likely lying so that was who I was referring to when speaking about that situation . I have had this site for a long time but I honestly don't use it but once in a blue moon because things get so out of hand and miss read so the rules and lingo no I don't know .

Im sorry if I don't understand the Lingo of this site as I never use it unless Have to what is bluecats ? and yes someone had posted earlier about how the athlete was most likely lying so that was who I was referring to when speaking about that situation . I have had this site for a long time but I honestly don't use it but once in a blue moon because things get so out of hand and miss read so the rules and lingo no I don't know .
So....you're posting in Bluecat's thread and you don't know who he is? I believe you when you say you don't come on here much.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

So....you're posting in Bluecat's thread and you don't know who he is? I believe you when you say you don't come on here much.

No I don't care about any of that I was just trying to defend a athlete who is a friend and a coach who is a friend and also I just believe in saying someone's name instead of beating around it ( the coach ) I truthfully am sorry if I was misunderstood or hurt any feelings .

@werkwerk, bluecat is the owner of Cheer Athletics. This is a thread that was started for users to ask questions about the program.

@werkwerk, bluecat is the owner of Cheer Athletics. This is a thread that was started for users to ask questions about the program.

And directly called him a liar (in all caps) in a thread that's three years old where he's been a consummate professional and very transparent about any question related to Cheer Athletics.

Ok Now that the Blue cat thing was just cleared up for me I wasn't calling out blue cat in the beginning I was referring to what ever coach tried recruiting a athlete :)

thank you I don't know much about CA Do I love their program and teams yes but I wasn't referring to ca as a whole nor was my friend I was referring to the coach that tried recruiting a athlete . I actually don't know if I have scene a post from him .

only thing I said about a liar was that they hosted a family last year and im not going to say minors name because I was told that's not aloud here but it is true 100 % I was friends with them

Back