All-Star Cheer Camps/clinics?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a question about the CA SuperCAmp! I know kids are given tshirt, but do they all wear them on a certain day? I guess it doesn't matter really, I'm just curious. (Little sister is going to session 2!)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a question about the CA SuperCAmp! I know kids are given tshirt, but do they all wear them on a certain day? I guess it doesn't matter really, I'm just curious. (Little sister is going to session 2!)

Yes, that's how they did it for session 1. I think they handed them out at the end of day 1 (or maybe day 2) and they wore them the following day.

Yes, they are usually asked to wear their given shirt one of the days. I don't know which day that is. [email protected] will be able to tell you.

Yes, that's how they did it for session 1. I think they handed them out at the end of day 1 (or maybe day 2) and they wore them the following day.
Yes, they are usually asked to wear their given shirt one of the days. I don't know which day that is. [email protected] will be able to tell you.
Thank y'all so much! It was mostly a how many outfits/bows to pack thing, lol. I'm so excited for Dallas!

Any information about Hotshots camp, how that is run? Use to see information about it on the boards but nothing this summer. I didn't want to start a whole new thread, sorry if this is the wrong forum for the question.

Any information about Hotshots camp, how that is run? Use to see information about it on the boards but nothing this summer. I didn't want to start a whole new thread, sorry if this is the wrong forum for the question.

Since a private invitation only camp I dont believe you ever really do head much about it. All I know is it is coming up super soon.

The Fierce Board, where the NSA has nothing on the Mods

Hot shots starts tomorrow. Have to leave in the am. What questions do you have? This is our 2 nd yr so I can probably help you.

Back