All-Star Cheer "coach" Sends Nude Photos To Teen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From the legal side of things, why can't there be a list, if the person was found guilty of being a sex offender their name is already on the web somewhere right? Why can't we compile a list from there? Thanks Kingston!

From the legal side of things, why can't there be a list, if the person was found guilty of being a sex offender their name is already on the web somewhere right? Why can't we compile a list from there? Thanks Kingston!

1. The list would not, even if started that way, be impartial. How many parents would want to list a coach on this list because the coach didn't sign a release form. People would use it is a bargaining chip. It would get abused.

2. I am not going to maintain it. It would take a lot of effort and if one name is wrong once you can be sued for libel. Heck no. If someone else wants to start it start a blog! Feel free to do it on your own. And good luck with that. It takes 10 minutes to setup a blog and do it so difficulty and setting something up is not an excuse.

3. It would be redundant. If someone is registered then you can just go on the web and look them up. It really isn't that hard. Why parent's wouldn't be checking on these things anyway I am unsure of?

This goes back to my policy and politics post earlier. On the face it sounds great but when you get down to the details (the parts that matter) you figure out why it can't be done.

It's the past few days like these that make me miss the old heated threads. Would someone from F5/SE/WCSS please say they are better and everyone else is terrible from F5/SE/WCSS?
F5 Stinks and CEA is all about Maddie and WC just thinks they are better than everybody else.

Oh CT, how you have disappointed me on this day :( Oddly enough, I didn't even know NE Tropics was still around.. Although I agree with everyone- background checks are useless in identifying if a person is creepy. If they have no record, they only do so much. Personally, I like googling everyone..

I will say though- that renting gym space out is common in CT. Take One used to rent out space to a gymnastics team for a while..they had all the apparatus there and would practice in between ours. Had to make for some uncomfortable feelings though. I can't imagine trying to focus on beam when at any moment *SAY WHAM**LAZEREFFECT**WOOOOORRRLLLDD CUP* might explode out of the speakers. It's a good way to keep costs down. Shame it backfired.

According to his Twitter, the media didn't get the "correct" story......
Okay here's what I don't understand, and this might not sound good, but if you're a coach, and you know for a fact these pictures could get out, WHY SHOW YOUR FACE?! If you find it necessary that you send your junk to little girls, then that's your business, but how stupid do you have to be, at 30 years old, sending nude pictures to a minor, to show your face? If you didn't show your face, there's not a whole lot of proof that it's you... Well...
Second of all, while reading this story, all I could think was "is this girl seriously trying to act like she was a victim?" 9.9 times out of 10, the younger person is completely willing, and gladly doing it. The SECOND he asked her for nude pictures, or sent one to her, any normal person who didn't want those pictures would have told someone. Even if they told, let's say, a best friend, more people would have found out. But whatever, I don't know all the details, but I do know of other instances like this that I have seen a younger person play the victim so they are not embarrassed by what they did, and I am not ruling that out in this case.

ETA: I'm not saying he's innocent, and that what he didn't isn't wrong, I'm just thinking the legal system should stop believing that every little girl that cries is innocent.

It's the past few days like these that make me miss the old heated threads. Would someone from F5/SE/WCSS please say they are better and everyone else is terrible from F5/SE/WCSS?

Until my Suzie got kicked off of Craptastic All-Stars Bedets' Level 7 team, I would say that they absolutely flushed those other minor programs down the toilet.

Love,
Derailing Threads To Get In a CAS joke

According to his Twitter, the media didn't get the "correct" story......
Okay here's what I don't understand, and this might not sound good, but if you're a coach, and you know for a fact these pictures could get out, WHY SHOW YOUR FACE?! If you find it necessary that you send your junk to little girls, then that's your business, but how stupid do you have to be, at 30 years old, sending nude pictures to a minor, to show your face? If you didn't show your face, there's not a whole lot of proof that it's you... Well...
Second of all, while reading this story, all I could think was "is this girl seriously trying to act like she was a victim?" 9.9 times out of 10, the younger person is completely willing, and gladly doing it. The SECOND he asked her for nude pictures, or sent one to her, any normal person who didn't want those pictures would have told someone. Even if they told, let's say, a best friend, more people would have found out. But whatever, I don't know all the details, but I do know of other instances like this that I have seen a younger person play the victim so they are not embarrassed by what they did, and I am not ruling that out in this case.

ETA: I'm not saying he's innocent, and that what he didn't isn't wrong, I'm just thinking the legal system should stop believing that every little girl that cries is innocent.

Sorry, you are wrong here! She is a victim. She is a minor, did she show poor judgement? absolutely, but the reason we have laws protecting minors from predatory adults is because their brains are still developing, they do not have all the tools in place (biologically and environmentally) to protect themselves.

Sorry, you are wrong here! She is a victim. She is a minor, did she show poor judgement? absolutely, but the reason we have laws protecting minors from predatory adults is because their brains are still developing, they do not have all the tools in place (biologically and environmentally) to protect themselves.
she may be the 'victim' but truth be told at 15 you should know right from wrong and you should have some trigger in your brain saying 'hmm maybe i shouldnt send a naked picture of myself to a 30 year old man' yeah sure the guys a dirty creep but the girl is not 100% innocent in this either had the guy said 'if you dont send me naked pictures i'll hunt you down and blah blah blah' yeah different story she is now the victim but he didnt she compromised herself and put herself in the position of being the victim

He use to coach me actually at my old gym before I stopped cheer to focus on swimming. I didn't know he switched to northeasts tropics, I didn't even know they were still around. This is really shocking and upsetting because his son is the cutest thing ever :(

she may be the 'victim' but truth be told at 15 you should know right from wrong and you should have some trigger in your brain saying 'hmm maybe i shouldnt send a naked picture of myself to a 30 year old man' yeah sure the guys a dirty creep but the girl is not 100% innocent in this either had the guy said 'if you dont send me naked pictures i'll hunt you down and blah blah blah' yeah different story she is now the victim but he didnt she compromised herself and put herself in the position of being the victim
She was wrong, absolutely, and if she was one of mine she'd probably be locked in her room for a very long time (without a computer or cell phone), but she is still a victim of a predator. Many victims make poor choices (adults included) that doesn't make them less of a victim.

Back