All-Star Cheer Extreme...... Senior Elite Slumber Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now the nanny is telling me what a great weekend we could make of this. I asked her if CP was paying her for this campaign!

When she offered to forgo all christmas gifts from me, her father and brother I caved. Looks like an 8 hour road trip. I hope her coach won't be too mad if we get a fill in for that practice. We have never ever missed a practice before- and only six weeks out from the first competition. Yikes!

When she offered to forgo all christmas gifts from me, her father and brother I caved. Looks like an 8 hour road trip. I hope her coach won't be too mad if we get a fill in for that practice. We have never ever missed a practice before- and only six weeks out from the first competition. Yikes!

Yay!! See you there!!!

This question has nothing to do with the slumber party, but it does have to do with Senior Elite and I thought @mstealtoyou might have the answer! Do you know when that documentary on senior elite from the 2012 season might come out?

This question has nothing to do with the slumber party, but it does have to do with Senior Elite and I thought @mstealtoyou might have the answer! Do you know when that documentary on senior elite from the 2012 season might come out?

I knew but I can't remember right now. I'll ask my daughter and let you know ok? Thanks for asking!

She says she doesn't know. I'll ask CSP this week. Don't want to text and bother her this weekend. She's in "My sisters getting married " mode .

Back