All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SHE IS SO CUTE. Seeing her stunting with the wings on just made me melt.
She's really a natural! I remember seeing her when we started several years ago and everything just comes really naturally to her! I think her sister is on that team as well and they're both sweet as can be. I have NEVER seen that girl grumpy, not follow directions, etc. and that says a lot- especially since I think she was 5 at the time I first saw her.

In Senior Elite's routine...who's the flyer that fell in pyramid?

@Just-a-Mom where does this fit on your new scale of talking about minor athletes? :p i have a feeling it's going to be frowned upon to ask us to call out a kid for a mistake... now if you were asking who is the super, amazing little flyer with red hair who is also one of the princess flyers on junior elite we could probably tell you her name. and now i'm confused J-A-M. help me outttt.

as for your question, her name is thrown around multiple times in the CEA showcase thread. I'm sure you can find it.

@Just-a-Mom where does this fit on your new scale of talking about minor athletes? :p i have a feeling it's going to be frowned upon to ask us to call out a kid for a mistake... now if you were asking who is the super, amazing little flyer with red hair who is also one of the princess flyers on junior elite we could probably tell you her name. and now i'm confused J-A-M. help me outttt.

as for your question, her name is thrown around multiple times in the CEA showcase thread. I'm sure you can find it.

Except the mistake wasn't this kids fault. At least in my opinion. Her group didn't do their job's so those are the kids who made the mistake. Flyer double downed and didn't get caught. Not her fault.

As to the 2nd bold statement...she is that. WOW.

Except the mistake wasn't this kids fault. At least in my opinion. Her group didn't do their job's so those are the kids who made the mistake. Flyer double downed and didn't get caught. Not her fault.

As to the 2nd bold statement...she is that. WOW.

oh, i agree with you. she did exactly what she was supposed to and then something happened. so, perhaps mistake wasn't the best word choice. but "who's that girl who got dropped on her head?" still doesn't seem to be the appropriate means to inquire about an athlete.

and she certainly is that. i'd also add in that she's one tough kid, as well, for continuing with a smile on her face after that fall

oh, i agree with you. she did exactly what she was supposed to and then something happened. so, perhaps mistake wasn't the best word choice. but "who's that girl who got dropped on her head?" still doesn't seem to be the appropriate means to inquire about an athlete.

and she certainly is that. i'd also add in that she's one tough kid, as well, for continuing with a smile on her face after thiat fall
See here is where my problem lies: In this instance, the poster has asked this question on SEVERAL different threads, which takes it from 'polite inquiry' territory. I'd also hate to bring an athlete into the spotlight from what looked to be a pretty painful fall.

See here is where my problem lies: In this instance, the poster has asked this question on SEVERAL different threads, which takes it from 'polite inquiry' territory. I'd also hate to bring an athlete into the spotlight from what looked to be a pretty painful fall.

yeah... that wasn't a "who was that, i hope she's okay" type question. that was an "i'm nosy and need to know for no apparent reason" type question... not to mention the answer is already on the boards if they just read the other threads.

I want to give props to @mstealtoyou cp in that stunt. She did what a base is supposed to do and went down with the flyer to break her fall. That baby could have been hurt a lot worse if it wasn't for Little Bit and the back base taking one for her. Now the other base...:rolleyes:

I know CSP has already figured out what happened and has a plan to fix it so it doesn't happen again. That is the most important thing. But thanks. LOL

yeah... that wasn't a "who was that, i hope she's okay" type question. that was an "i'm nosy and need to know for no apparent reason" type question... not to mention the answer is already on the boards if they just read the other threads.
Ever since I saw this movie, this scene changed my life about what are appropriate questions to ask. The poster who keeps asking about the flyer here here, has obviously not figured out that it's not a "soup" question:

(ignore the subtitles)
Enjoy:

I know CSP has already figured out what happened and has a plan to fix it so it doesn't happen again. That is the most important thing. But thanks. LOL

I only mentioned it because it seems everyone always fixates on the flyer and what happened instead of seeing that there are other members of that group that did some amazing things in that moment. No one has asked "who was the kids that saved her from falling on her head?" Which is just as important as who it was that fell...

Back