All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question: are the worlds teams goin on again? And will the live feed still be on then? :)
yes and yes :)
4:25 UNCG Cheerleaders Exhibition
4:30-4:45 All Allstar Prep Teams Debut ( Charlotte, Raleigh, Salem, Kville )
4:50 Richmond Senior Select
4:50 Raleigh Senior 3
4:55 Richmond Mini
5:00 Salem Junior 3
5:05 Raleigh Senior Open 5
5:10 Kville CoEd Excel
5:15 Richmond Jr CoEd
5:20 Salem CoEd 3
5:25 Raleigh Junior 2
5:30 Richmond Senior Silver
5:35 Raleigh 4.2
5:40 Salem Youth 2
5:45 Salem Sr Restricted 5 Legacy
5:50 Raleigh SJX
6:00 Raleigh Tiny's
6:10 Raleigh Junior 3
6:20 Charlotte Med CoEd
6:25 Kville Lady Elite
6:30 Kville Senior Elite
6:35 Kville CoEd Elite
6:40 Raleigh International AG
6:45 Raleigh Small CoEd
6:50 Raleigh Small Seniors
i think every worlds team goes on a second time

ETA: That is the entire schedule for the final session. :)

i thought senior elite looked really good. much better than what they looked like at this time last year.

and i dont want to sound mean but some of those people in the front of the mat were acting like they saw god when senior elite was going on. it was a little too much. i understand you love them but ive never seen people act like that when a team was on. just my opinion

You obviously dont understand then. Those people saw SE at their worst and best, they saw and know how hard they worked. So of course theyre going to get excited when all of that hard work pays off. Its a HUGE accomplishment for them to hit the way that they did this early in the season, especially with that stunt sequence. That stunt sequence is something that a team would compete at the end of the season at worlds..... You dont see many teams starting their season with that much difficulty.

You obviously dont understand then. Those people saw SE at their worst and best, they saw and know how hard they worked. So of course theyre going to get excited when all of that hard work pays off. Its a HUGE accomplishment for them to hit the way that they did this early in the season, especially with that stunt sequence. That stunt sequence is something that a team would compete at the end of the season at worlds..... You dont see many teams starting their season with that much difficulty.

i totally understand. they've got fans. people love them. they can go crazy. senior elite looked awesome. but what they did wasn't going crazy. it was much more than that. it was just too much. im surprised someone didn't have to get taken away in an ambulance.

i totally understand. they've got fans. people love them. they can go crazy. senior elite looked awesome. but what they did wasn't going crazy. it was much more than that. it was just too much. im surprised someone didn't have to get taken away in an ambulance.
Well, for one, most of the people you saw down there weren't just fans. Most of them are a part of the program and actually have relationships with multiple girls on SE so of course they're going to react more. They're like family.

Back