All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, for one, most of the people you saw down there weren't just fans. Most of them are a part of the program and actually have relationships with multiple girls on SE so of course they're going to react more. They're like family.

i know who some of them are. one person that is in the program stood out the most to me. im sorry i thought it was too much. there's a difference between going crazy and doing what they did.

Okay for all of you that posted on here about your stream freezing, if you close out of all of your other windows it works much better/fine. The reason it isn't working properly is because you probably have fierceboard and twitter and everything else open in the background.

Mine works perfectly when I do this.

OMG. Those two little girls are the winners for this competition.*

*I don't care that it isn't a competition. They were awesome. Especially the one who kept crossing her arms like she didn't want to do it. <3

Okay for all of you that posted on here about your stream freezing, if you close out of all of your other windows it works much better/fine. The reason it isn't working properly is because you probably have fierceboard and twitter and everything else open in the background.

Mine works perfectly when I do this.
it's working fine now. that worked for me for about 10 mins and then it got extremely worse. I restarted my computer 6 times and used different browsers, etc. finally it's working okay

it's working fine now. that worked for me for about 10 mins and then it got extremely worse. I restarted my computer 6 times and used different browsers, etc. finally it's working okay
I'd wager it's helped by the fact that most people probably closed out after Worlds teams were done.

Did I miss Turtles?!?! I loved them last year :(

ETA: Twitter should be banned for everyone under the age of 18. So much drama would be spared..

Back