All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did I understand correctly that the video on demand is now free on cheerlive? If so, how can you access it without entering your cc info?

Oh wait, is that only the worlds teams?

Did I understand correctly that the video on demand is now free on cheerlive? If so, how can you access it without entering your cc info?

Oh wait, is that only the worlds teams?
I guess it's only for worlds teams, but that was not what I was told earlier. CheerLIVE told me that themselves a few hours ago.

yeah the vod is only showing the worlds teams plus youth elite for some reason. you cant access any other teams that arent shown without being a member

Cheer Extreme feed is working for me but the ACE one says feed not found. Anybody else having this problem?

ETA - Why is tiny turtles not on the schedule?! They were one of my favourites to watch last season!

Not enough of them bc they aged off. They're on Mini's

i totally understand. they've got fans. people love them. they can go crazy. senior elite looked awesome. but what they did wasn't going crazy. it was much more than that. it was just too much. im surprised someone didn't have to get taken away in an ambulance.

I'm sorry there were those who thought it was too much but the majority of the kids sitting in front were Coed Elite....and they love each other.....they got caught up in the moment.

Saw someone say that our teams have had their routines since June and that's not true. Our choreography camp weekends are in Aug and Sept. Kernersville Small Jr's have had their routine for 4 weeks.........6 or 7 practices since they got it. I think they did pretty darn amazing for no more time then they've had to perfect that routine. Although they did great the kids do realize they still have work to do. Just wanted to make that clear.

I will also say this-
I rewatched the video to see this 'overreaction'..does nobody remember the guy going CRAZY at Worlds in..I think it was 08? When they hit the tick tocks? I die every time I watch it. I liken it to trying to tell Coach Mike to calm down..he's as much family to those girls and that gym as these kids are.

These kids have been in the gym together, some of them on teams together, since they were VERY little. I get so agitated watching my brother play volleyball, I have to leave the gymnasium. When he went to state finals, I spent most of the second half of the entire match outside watching because my body is physically incapable of handling the high-stakes atmosphere.

Who knows..maybe if I could express myself in that 'overreacting' fashion, I might be able to get the energy out that way and be able to sit through the whole game.

I was really impressed with Small Coed and SSX. Those were probably my 2 faves of the day.

CEA is packing a punch this season for sure. Small Senior X is the deal! The video of Small Coed on the Cheer Live site is actually a different team I think. Any one have a link to Coed?

And as for the comments of overacting maybe some people need to feel it more. What we do takes so much drive, heart, passion, determination, and talent. At times teams go through many struggles to reach for success and the fact that the other kids react means that they all feel it from the heart. Love is love people! Those of love will let it spill all over the floor when they're kids, teammates, and family hit an incredibly difficult routine. They live for this!

I'm sorry there were those who thought it was too much but the majority of the kids sitting in front were Coed Elite....and they love each other.....they got caught up in the moment.

Saw someone say that our teams have had their routines since June and that's not true. Our choreography camp weekends are in Aug and Sept. Kernersville Small Jr's have had their routine for 4 weeks.........6 or 7 practices since they got it. I think they did pretty darn amazing for no more time then they've had to perfect that routine. Although they did great the kids do realize they still have work to do. Just wanted to make that clear.
Wait I don't understand this...the fans were to happy?

Back