All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is that little nugget they keep throwing around in Senior Elite's pyramid? She is everything!

And, I'll never understand people who are bothered by someone else's happiness. Happy people make me happy. Not sad, upset, irritated, or bitter. Seems one-in-the-same with those who find joy in other people's suffering. Misery loves company?
I was wondering the same thing! They throw her up, she comes back down and she goes right back up! She's the "flying squirrel" of cheerleading!

Just a heads up befire i say anything, the only people freaking out (the people in front of the mat) were CoEd Elite people.
The reason we were freaking out is because most of our best friends are freaking out before they go on and when they look at you, all you can do is mouth "you got this" and when they hit, you can't stop from screaming at the top of your lungs. And the one that jumped up and fell to the mat was Holden lol. He was crying before they even went on.
Also we practice timeless hours with them and when we know the tears and pain shed to get those stunts, emotions overpowers you and it becomes its own person.
Love this <3

i thought senior elite looked really good. much better than what they looked like at this time last year.

and i dont want to sound mean but some of those people in the front of the mat were acting like they saw god when senior elite was going on. it was a little too much. i understand you love them but ive never seen people act like that when a team was on. just my opinion

-then I'm assuming you havent been to worlds..

It really doesn't bother me to say that within the past 5 years of me making the friends that I have on that team that I'm one of the people you are complaining about. Yea I went crazy. And you ask why I went so crazy. There's nothing more that I love then seeing my friends/teammates/family hit the routine of a lifetime so I will gladly continue to go crazy. Thank you :)

Just a heads up befire i say anything, the only people freaking out (the people in front of the mat) were CoEd Elite people.
The reason we were freaking out is because most of our best friends are freaking out before they go on and when they look at you, all you can do is mouth "you got this" and when they hit, you can't stop from screaming at the top of your lungs. And the one that jumped up and fell to the mat was Holden lol. He was crying before they even went on.
Also we practice timeless hours with them and when we know the tears and pain shed to get those stunts, emotions overpowers you and it becomes its own person.
I will defend him until the ends of the earth bc he is one of the most passionate and dedicated young men I've seen in the sport. He loves ALL cheerleading..even Mini's. He's so super supportive towards my daughter and she loves him!

*I know you weren't speaking negatively about him..I just wanted to say that :)

Who is that little nugget they keep throwing around in Senior Elite's pyramid? She is everything!

And, I'll never understand people who are bothered by someone else's happiness. Happy people make me happy. Not sad, upset, irritated, or bitter. Seems one-in-the-same with those who find joy in other people's suffering. Misery loves company?
oh my god yes!! I tell people this all the time!! Believe it or not, I always get a bit sad for the "losing" team..regardless if they're one of our strongest competitors. They work hard too (and even if they don't) and it sucks. I've never understood why some people act like this. I would never wish my worst of times on anyone.

Latest posts

Back