All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Robert is clearly seen on the left of the screen at 12:27-29 - he's definitely in the routine.

I agree re: the Team Dad!

I loved that little speech in the boys huddle where they said "we protect these girls, etc". Can my CP please go be on a team with them!!!!!

Gabi is so awesome - the shots of her stunting in this episode show why she is "a big deal". She is such an amazing flyer.

Did anyone notice that little bit where you could hear the coaches talking right at the end of the routine - it sounded as though they were talking about how they don't want the cameras there when they go see them for the first time after the routine - at least that's the impression I got.

I thought Michaeleddie was hilarious - I'm guessing that was a joke about the WildCats. That was funny when the girl said "no".

I love this show and this team!
I took it as all the people around. I'm sure they had more followers than they're used to, mixed with friends/family/all the people and kids in the PCM room. I understood it as there were to many distractions from the people around, not cameras, but maybe that is what it meant since there was no footage.

Loved this episode and that it was 24 minutes long!! This show is giving such a better portrayal of cheer than Cheerleaders is/ever was. That dad was awesome! Is he the one that used to post on the boards with the daughter who was on WCSS the 3 years they won Worlds and then won twice with GT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabi is so awesome - the shots of her stunting in this episode show why she is "a big deal". She is such an amazing flyer.

Did anyone notice that little bit where you could hear the coaches talking right at the end of the routine - it sounded as though they were talking about how they don't want the cameras there when they go see them for the first time after the routine - at least that's the impression I got.

I thought Michaeleddie was hilarious - I'm guessing that was a joke about the WildCats. That was funny when the girl said "no".

i heard it and the impression I got was either they had friends/fangirls hanging around them before their performance and they were banning that from happening again so the team could focus on the team.

but what do i know?

I took it as all the people around. I'm sure they had more followers than they're used to, mixed with friends/family/all the people and kids in the PCM room. I understood it as there were to many distractions from the people around, not cameras, but maybe that is what it meant since there was no footage.

Yeah - I guess they could have been talking about fans and not cameras.

Loved this episode and that it was 24 minutes long!! This show is giving such a better portrayal of cheer than Cheerleaders is/ever was. That dad was awesome! Is he the one that used to post on the boards with the daughter who was on WCSS the 3 years they won Worlds and then won twice with GT?

Yeah - it's much better portrayal of cheer the Cheerleaders shows - better than even the best episodes of the Smoed days.

Robert is clearly seen on the left of the screen at 12:27-29 - he's definitely in the routine.

I agree re: the Team Dad!

I loved that little speech in the boys huddle where they said "we protect these girls, etc". Can my CP please go be on a team with them!!!!!

It sounded like they wanted the kids to focus more - maybe not the cameras but they want no fans. At the very beginning of the episode they mentioned that the team needed to focus and said "no autographs" so it sounds like they're getting a lot of attention (probably bc of a combination of the new "cheerlebs" and the show) and they feel like it's making it hard for the kids to focus. Which doesn't surprised me at all but it was interesting to me that they included that clip.

I wish I could get a copy of the clip where James is talking to the team about how they need that time before they take the stage. That's MOST teams. I insist on my kids meeting an hour before warm ups to walk through and get that muscle memory going. I feel like I could show this to my program and be like "see? THIS. Even teams at the top of their game need that time to prepare."

Honestly surprised that they haven't shown Robert, Gabbi and ME meeting up with smoed athletes. I doubt that they would have avoided them the whole time they where there since anyone who is coached by Eddie and Orby say they're like another dad to them, unless they show it next week.

It's good they don't show drama so much though it's nice

ME reminded me of that viral Target video from Black Friday. I'm sure his comment about CA was a joke; I'm sure he would have named any team that was in 1st if they weren't.

Another great episode.

ME reminded me of that viral Target video from Black Friday. I'm sure his comment about CA was a joke; I'm sure he would have named any team that was in 1st if they weren't.

Another great episode.

Yeah i think so too. i was the one making the comment about ME and his saying on wildcats but i love michaeleddie as a person so no hard feelings.. he was just joking.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the part close to the end where one of the coaches said tomorrow and then one of the kids on the team started singing tomorrow from Annie. I do it all the time, if one of my friends say something that fits into song lyrics, I start singing that song. It drives them nuts hahah
We do this at the gym all day long. And yes, the owner is worse than anyone else. We have random dance parties too. I love our gym.

Latest posts

Back