All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welp....I'm officially addicted. I keep checking to see if it has been posted. It's such a great series that focuses on all the things I love: The athletes attitudes toward the team and the gym, the coaches and how they teach, the culmination of all the hard work. I really love watching everything they do.

I ordered a Blink shirt and I got it yesterday. I wore it all day today like some teenaged fangirl. I'm sad there's no new episode posted today :(

ETA: I lied!!! Here it is :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love this team and episode ..
To hear that some blink girls hopped in a car with world cup from houston to dallas warms my heart ! :D
I dont know his name but he is from Mass, when he said his bit about the 4 feet of snow and hed still be at practice I almost spit out my hot chocolate !
Even the best teams struggle sometimes and I love the energy of the coaches admitting that their the type of kids that have to warm something up.. their so humble.

No ones gonna say anything about MEs comment about wildcats in the prewiew for next week? (i think he might be kidding though)

The Team Dad is awesome!!! Am i crazy or was Robert not in the routine?
Also i found it hilarious whenever ME was talking about Wildcats and was like ''are you with me '' and the Girl was just like ''NO '' hahaha

Robert is clearly seen on the left of the screen at 12:27-29 - he's definitely in the routine.

I agree re: the Team Dad!

I loved that little speech in the boys huddle where they said "we protect these girls, etc". Can my CP please go be on a team with them!!!!!

Gabi is so awesome - the shots of her stunting in this episode show why she is "a big deal". She is such an amazing flyer.

Did anyone notice that little bit where you could hear the coaches talking right at the end of the routine - it sounded as though they were talking about how they don't want the cameras there when they go see them for the first time after the routine - at least that's the impression I got.

I thought Michaeleddie was hilarious - I'm guessing that was a joke about the WildCats. That was funny when the girl said "no".

I love this show and this team!

Latest posts

Back