All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure, tbh, but to play DA for just one second---Blink posted 0 deductions on Day 2. Just from what I watched, to the untrained non-judge eye, I spotted 3 bobbles with one resulting in a kinda looked like body position lost for a split second. Not saying Cheersport judges were sleeping on the job, but they may not have been as picky as the ones on the panel at NCA.
:banghead: This is what kills me about deductions. I'm glad that they're excited about hitting deduction free, but I clearly saw 3 bobbles that didn't get taken off that side of the score sheet. Not that they didn't get marked for execution, but at what point do we actual hit the score sheet on teams not hitting skills?

i know that since blink is such a new team that went with the old black smack uniforms, but do they plan on getting new ones, or are they going to wait and see how long they can have a team in this division.

i know that since blink is such a new team that went with the old black smack uniforms, but do they plan on getting new ones, or are they going to wait and see how long they can have a team in this division.

I would assume so but not sure.

I could swear some rules (might not have been NCA) said 'first choreographed movement.' Maybe they took it out because it's not like anyone was enforcing that anyway.

Which is why I'm confused- they're both run by the same company, and while they don't have the EXACT same set of rules (when it comes to things like crossovers), you would think all companies would agree on the basics.
Pretty sure school teams are the only rules that start with the first choreographed movement. Technically a schools routine could start with a cheer instead of music, so the rule there makes sense on why its not started with the first note of music. Someone posted the NCA rules in another thread and they stated the time started with the first note of music, so anything prior to that isn't considered part of the routine.

Am I the only one that blinks along with them every time they do their chant? I'm sure I look ridiculous in front of my computer blinking with my entire head!

Said it before but I love this show! Love that we get to hear Debbie Love! Love that we got to see the full awards and they didn't cut away after GT was announced! Love that we're seeing full routines at an amazing angle! Love that its on time... it's impressive that we already have a preview for NCA next week! Just love everything about this!

Pretty sure school teams are the only rules that start with the first choreographed movement. Technically a schools routine could start with a cheer instead of music, so the rule there makes sense on why its not started with the first note of music. Someone posted the NCA rules in another thread and they stated the time started with the first note of music, so anything prior to that isn't considered part of the routine.
Most UK companies are first choreographed movement or beat of music, whichever is first. I guess it's just a hangover from when there was the option of including a cheer, because lots of teams now do a choreographed "set" and I've never known anyone get penalised for it.

the bows and shirts that they have been selling at NCA and online are helping them pay for new uniforms. Gabi posted about it on one of her social media pages. They're hoping to get them by worlds. :D

I love how down to earth these girls and boys are, like you can see that they are uncomfortable in front of a camera and that makes them so real and likeable! You should think they already are kind of a big deal since a lot of them cheer at UofL , i mean i would totally fangirl whenever i'd see them around at College Nationals. I would be the creepy old woman fangirling over UofL AllGirl

Back