All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's Nebraska Husker's Football team's prayer they say in the tunnel. bothers me when he gets credit for it, sorry lol.

Well that clears that up lol I was wondering the same thing but seeing as multiple teams use it and it seems like it originatd at Nebraska I like the chat more now - Its inspirational and I can see why they use it :D

i wonder why they (skitz tv) are allowed to use the actual music used during the performance. every professionally done cheer show thus far, that i've watched, has had to use custom music over the real music.

Aaaaaaah I see now it just makes sense! I didn't know since American I just assumed since it was him leading it, it must have been something he came up with

most Americans probably don't know either :p if you don't watch college football most people probably wouldn't catch that which is why I mentioned it. I'm sure there will still be YT comments about how he is stealing smoed's prayer *GASP* or something silly to that nature.

most Americans probably don't know either :p if you don't watch college football most people probably wouldn't catch that which is why I mentioned it. I'm sure there will still be YT comments about how he is stealing smoed's prayer *GASP* or something silly to that nature.

More then likely! It's pretty cool though :)

Just watched that episode now - I loved it. The view of their routine was so good - I felt like I was there. That guys height on his kick double is amazing - it's like a bar dismount it's so high. They have some amazing skills on that team - every flyer is really flexibile too that you can barely tell Gabi from the rest of them which is impressive. The coaches seem great too! They are like all stars among all stars :). Love the team and show!

I like how Zavell performed a kick double on day 1 but changed it to a grazier on day 2. I've always felt graziers are a lot more difficult to execute because you essentially have to tell your body to do a half twist, step out and wrap that one and a half with your life.

Again, another episode well done..... it just all feels right. Kudos to SkitzTV!!

I kind of wanted to see their reaction when they got the full paid bid from Cheersport.

Considering that it was done the next day during an internet announcement, I'm guessing the team wasn't together when it got announced.

Back