All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish I remembered how to do it... can you like right click on the video screen and click open link or anything??

I got it to work on my mac finally , let me know if i can help anyone whos having trouble

I need help... i paid paypal and i have no link to watch. I feel like i tried to click everything and nothing is showing up, just the commercial for the live stream. Please help because customer service is not answering and I cannot miss the large senior <3 thanks!

I need help... i paid paypal and i have no link to watch. I feel like i tried to click everything and nothing is showing up, just the commercial for the live stream. Please help because customer service is not answering and I cannot miss the large senior <3 thanks!
do you see a white box but just nothing is playing?

That's my problem... White box, nothing else. If there is a solution, I'll pay again to get it, but my pocketbook is starting to hate me...

Okay I'm about to buy it and Im on a Mac.. what browser or what do I need to download before I do this?!

I'm having the same problem on my mac :( white box inside of the black box and nothing will show! did anyone figure out this problem?! help!

That's my problem... White box, nothing else. If there is a solution, I'll pay again to get it, but my pocketbook is starting to hate me...
ok look at the white box on the far right hand bottom corner there is an arrow pointing down, click that then click, "save as source, save it to somewhere on you computer (desktop is easiest). Then go open the file that you saved and that should bring it up and click play :) hope that helps!

Back