All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to buy the webcast but not if I have to may $10 more than once in a day. This thing sounds ghetto and if I miss Senior Elite performing, you better believe I'm going to BLOW UP.

I just messaged someone who helps out/works (I'm not sure) for CheerLive. Hopefully I'll get a response

I figured it out!!! You have to download the newest version of your browser! You have to restart your computer, but if you use firefox, it gives you an option to save your "tabs" and it comes back after you restart! Hope this helps everyone!

Alright, I got it and here is what I did... I could hit view source, so I opened Quicktime and under File is says open URL. In the view source I found a link about halfway down. You have to look through closely, but I think it was abacast.com or something. I copied that directly into quicktime and it opened up. Hopefully this works for someone else too.

I'm using firefox now (on a mac) and its working!!! Also, I didn't need to pay for another session, I simply copied and pasted the link from safari and everything worked just fine.

I'm using firefox now (on a mac) and its working!!! Also, I didn't need to pay for another session, I simply copied and pasted the link from safari and everything worked just fine.

This makes me feel better, because I know that I can't sit here all day and watch. I have something to do before large senior. And I didn't want to have to pay twice!

i now have the small white box with a play button and left and right arrows but it still wont play ? anyone having luck with safari and the downloads king gave?

Alright, I got it and here is what I did... I could hit view source, so I opened Quicktime and under File is says open URL. In the view source I found a link about halfway down. You have to look through closely, but I think it was abacast.com or something. I copied that directly into quicktime and it opened up. Hopefully this works for someone else too.
Do you know the link you used?

Wow. Last time I waste my money on this garbage service. Paid, got the link, but of course I needed to load a plugin. Restart the browser and now don't have the link. I thought it might be included in the email receipt.... After reading the posts here, I'm not planning on paying another $10.....

Back