All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I liked it but I have a mini 1 kid so I enjoy watching what other teams at that level are doing. I like watching all levels of cheer and while I liked the NJ show I would have liked to see their other levels and not just their top team. I recorded it for my daughter to watch tomorrow, I know she is going to love it.

So, my son has been saying he wants to cheer. Made him watch this so he can see another boy, not from our gym. Wish they concentrated more on WHY Hayden likes cheer.
I loved the "crispy" thing though!

Loved the show, but However, It made me sad to hear the little boy from Step One say that my Mom says that midwest Magic is our enemy, and we want to Win! That just made my heart hurt more than I can say! ,and then the same mom said later that MM was so out of our league...? yikes!!! Still a champion of All cheer teams Tiny 1's to Senior Level 5 teams, but, I was sad about that... I still love all of the different teams and levels that are being focused on though! That is the best part going from Small Senior 5, to Mini 1... This again is All my opinion though, not that i am on a soapbox or anything...:cool:

yeah agreed, its good, but a bit slow, maybe its the level? or age? i dont know.

The producers went to MANY gyms all over Columbus... they came and filmed/interviwed our mini 2 team and the called us back to see if we had any boys we could put on our team. They ended up picking 2 VERY talented mini teams but they weren't interested in level... just looking for a good story! I honestly would've liked to see Matrix fireflies... talk about some FIERCE minis!!

Ok here's my take:

1. MWM and Step 1 are FANTASTIC!!! The kids are super cute and seem to be very dedicated to cheer! Hayden is already showing potential to be an amazing cheerleader as is Kenzie. Wish the bullies would leave Hayden alone though. I thought it was great that the coach talked to him about it to make sure he was handling it ok.

2. it brought back memories of my cp when she was on minis...kinda miss those days sometimes

3. Ok this one might be a little harsh but it's just my opinion. The kids rocked. the parents, however, took it a little too far. Now i don't know if it was the editing but some of the comments made me do a double take. (made me wish i had Tivo to make sure i heard them correctly)
a. "she's a winner because she has a six pack. she has no fat on her body" she's 8!!! Of course she doesn't
have "fat" on her body. Yes she is VERY talented but you just sounded foolish.
b. "our gym has made it a point to teach these kids that winning is EVERYTHING" WHAT?! omg!!!
that threw me for a HUGE loop.
c. "my mommy told me that MWM is our enemy" ok...no comment
d. "even the poor people were giving us $100 bills" wow...just...wow...losing almost everything has got to
be very hard. i am blessed in the fact that i have not had to face anything of this magnitude.
...some people need filters.

so yeah, I really and truly enjoyed watching those kids perform. Adorable! But i say again...some people just need filters. just sayin.
I think i enjoyed watching Jersey Cheer better.

These are MY opinions only...please don't hate me for them lol.

Ok here's my take:

1. MWM and Step 1 are FANTASTIC!!! The kids are super cute and seem to be very dedicated to cheer! Hayden is already showing potential to be an amazing cheerleader as is Kenzie. Wish the bullies would leave Hayden alone though. I thought it was great that the coach talked to him about it to make sure he was handling it ok.

2. it brought back memories of my cp when she was on minis...kinda miss those days sometimes

3. Ok this one might be a little harsh but it's just my opinion. The kids rocked. the parents, however, took it a little too far. Now i don't know if it was the editing but some of the comments made me do a double take. (made me wish i had Tivo to make sure i heard them correctly)
a. "she's a winner because she has a six pack. she has no fat on her body" she's 8!!! Of course she doesn't
b. "our gym has made it a point to teach these kids that winning is EVERYTHING" WHAT?! omg!!!
d. "even the poor people were giving us $100 bills" wow...just...wow...losing almost everything has got to
be very hard. i am blessed in the fact that i have not had to face anything of this magnitude.

so yeah, I really and truly enjoyed watching those kids perform. Adorable! But i say again...some people just need filters. just sayin.

yeahh def. i feel like it was a lot of cheer mama drama in most parts.. cute kids thoughh =)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be "liking" both of them! :)

why do these kids have facebooks?
I don't think their actual Facebook accounts, but fan pages that are probably run by their parents. At least, that's what it looks like to me.

Ok here's my take:

I do Agree!!!! Love the young kids and they were Great!!!! The comments I could have done without!!! It just ruined it for me too!!! Now lets jump to a Jr. Team Level 3...?;)

Back