All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will say that Hayden's mom is one of the NICEST people I've ever met. She truly cares for EVERY kid in the program. Did the editing make her look a little eccentric? Maybe. But she's really the sweetest thing and will go out of her way to help someone.

I also could have done without some of the comments from the moms. But I'm also still stuck on the moms banging on the window during practice. WITW???? Um...any gym I've ever had my kids in the coaches would have lost their minds if we'd done that! Closing blinds??? I'm pretty sure they would have closed practice! We'd have been banned for life!

IKR?!?! We would never bang ont he window! Heck we are not allowed on the mat EVER! We would have closed practices FOREVER if we did that lol.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be "liking" both of them! :)

I don't think their actual Facebook accounts, but fan pages that are probably run by their parents. At least, that's what it looks like to me.

yes im sure its all the parents but I THINK its completely inappropriate and there is no need to have a fan page for a child who is on an allstar team that just happened to be on a TV show...this is crazy. How shameful. What do the parents want...for people to run up to them at comps to get their autographs? these parents seem like a Bunch of CEA wannabees to me....

IKR?!?! We would never bang ont he window! Heck we are not allowed on the mat EVER! We would have closed practices FOREVER if we did that lol.

LOL. I was trying to just picture the look on Andrea's face at fame if we'd done that--even to be funny. I can't imagine...and at the last practice before a competition? Nooooo way.

yes im sure its all the parents but I THINK its completely inappropriate and there is no need to have a fan page for a child who is on an allstar team that just happened to be on a TV show...this is crazy. How shameful. What do the parents want...for people to run up to them at comps to get their autographs? these parents seem like a Bunch of CEA wannabees to me....

it is just a fun cute thing they did within the gym, and they are not cea wanna be's because the only place they wanna be is step one all stars :)

(not bashing cea, but not everyone wants to be them)

Cute show, I just did not like that fact that Step One kept referring that "winning" was everything.

that is not how step one is at all though! so it's kinda funny how everyone is taking the comments that were questionable by both gyms soooooo seriously since this is edited to make it good television and good television is consider controversal

Did you ever meet Coach Mike? I think I am more scared of him them my daughter is lol!

No, is he midlothian? I don't know any of them. Only VB. Love them all...but no way would I ever come to the gym and just take over like that!

I'm sure a lot of editing was done, but I'll say the same thing I always say with "reality" tv--they can't edit what you don't say.

No, is he midlothian? I don't know any of them. Only VB. Love them all...but no way would I ever come to the gym and just take over like that!

I'm sure a lot of editing was done, but I'll say the same thing I always say with "reality" tv--they can't edit what you don't say.

check him out on youtube crazy fame coach if you search it! He is an amazing coach with alot of passion. He is tough but loves the kids. If you met him you know we would NEVER bang on a window. lol

but they can edit in the manner that you say it, like what followed before and after that comment what question was asked to get that comment etc.... reality tv blows because it's really not the full reality

but they can edit in the manner that you say it, like what followed before and after that comment what question was asked to get that comment etc.... reality tv blows because it's really not the full reality

I was replying about the moms. You were typing at the same time as me about the "winning is everything" thing. I totally saw that cut off in ways that I knew there was a rest of the sentence I wasn't getting to hear.

I just meant the moms were a little off in some of their comments. The 6 pack comment...the poor people comment...etc. She said that...no editing necessary. I wish people would be more careful when there is a camera in their face.

Back