All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha yay they showed like 3 clips of our gym! and i think for mini team Step-1 and Midwest Majic both have really good Mini's

The music they played over our mini team is no where in the mix. LOL They actually have some cute voicevers. Gotta love editting.

haha i'm loving this they're so cute...i coach a youth team and i'm going to start using the line, "is this real time or (name) time?!" perfect lol.

but i'm ready for another show of a higher level team next time! :)

"the little girl has no fat on her body" automatically makes her a winner.
Yeah... I spent part of the hour side-eyeing several parents after some of their comments.

GREAT JOB to all the mini athletes from both Step One and Midwest Magic - you guys and girls were GREAT and I wish you all nothing but the best in the future!

please everyone lets bring back the spikey hair.

AGREED! haha

i thought the show was ADORABLE.. both teams were fantastic! ... however, imo, i feel that if you are going to film a young team i would film a youth 5. i feel as though even though mini teams are just as important as any other team in an organization, a youth 5 team would show more of what actually goes on as far as getting certain skills and working on more difficult stunts etc. but either way, i would definitely keep watching this show! too cute!!

Back