All-Star Cheer Moms or Dads . . . Who's Out There?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Natalie. My daughter has been cheering all-star for 7 years (1 season on Cheerforce Wolfpack and 6 at Power Cheer Toronto) . Last season she was on our Large Senior 3 team at PCT. Team Placements are next week - wish her luck!

I am Jeff, aka nccheerdad. My daughter is 8-years-old and going into her 6th season and will still be a Mini because of a late birthday. This upcoming season will be her second year at CEA. I also have a 2-year-old daughter and an 8-month-old daughter, so I have a feeling that I'm going to be spending a lot of my time (and money) at the gym for the next 20 years, God willing.

Hi all, been on the previous board for quite some time.

Bre
Crimson Heat Mom
CP 8 years old - Jr. 3 Flame

Hello,
I am Jeannine and my daughter is 9 and going into her 6th season of All Stars.
We have just completed tryouts and are proud to be part of World Cup Starlites Jr Coed 5!
Before that we cheered at Cheer Jamz in NY. We will be traveling 160 miles each way to practice!
Now thats a crazy cheer mom!! LOL!!
I am getting lots of info on these boards.... Nice to meet all of you!

My name is Darla and my daughter is 12 and cheers for Gymtyme - we don't get final team placements until June - but last year she was on Senior White (senior open 5). She has been cheering allstars for 7 years and would spend 7 days per week there if she could.

I'm LadyW -- my CP/DP did all-star cheer for 2 years, then switched to all-star dance for the last 5 years(with a trip to worlds on the senior team this year). She still had cheer in her heart and has done Junior High cheer team at her school (captain both years) for the last 2 years, while also doing all-star dance. Been a avid cheer mom since day 1. Still follow all of the big cheer teams and cheer gossip (its fun!).

CP/DP is currently in tryout mode as a frosh at her chosen high school for the song team.

I'm Lisa. It's my daughter's second year on Shooting Stars. TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!! BUT she loves it. They are like family. She has been on Galaxy and Cosmic Rays also. She started cheering in Pop Warner when she was 8. Good thing she can drive herself to the gym now. I'm broke, but she's happy and that's all that counts :) Now...if I could just get her to NOT lose her cheer gear. MOMMMMMMM!!!!! I CAN'T FIND MY (fill in the blank) and I have to go to cheering in FIVE MINUTES!!!!!

I love this! Hi I'm Tracy and while I'm not new to the boards I've never made introductions before. I have two cp's in cheer at Fierce Allstars in California. (Hello there Murrieta Mom!) My oldest is 13 yrs old. She's in her 7th year of all star cheer and just made her very first worlds team so we're very excited. My youngest cp is 7 and in her 2nd year of all star cheer on our level 3 team and is the epitomy of what we call a "gymrat." LOL

And tinytumblersmom, someone posted videos of your cp in one of the threads and OMG she is amazing! My cps were blown away by her! My youngest cp is huge fan now. =)

I love this! Hi I'm Tracy and while I'm not new to the boards I've never made introductions before. I have two cp's in cheer at Fierce Allstars in California. (Hello there Murrieta Mom!) My oldest is 13 yrs old. She's in her 7th year of all star cheer and just made her very first worlds team so we're very excited. My youngest cp is 7 and in her 2nd year of all star cheer on our level 3 team and is the epitomy of what we call a "gymrat." LOL

And tinytumblersmom, someone posted videos of your cp in one of the threads and OMG she is amazing! My cps were blown away by her! My youngest cp is huge fan now. =)

Thank you!!

Hi, Im Marquita.. My 10 yr old daughter Shay is on Md Twisters... She has cheered for the past 5 years.. 1 on Pop Warner, 1 on a small AS team in Philly, 2 on NJ Spirit Explosion and is going on our 2nd season with Twisters....

Hey tell your girls to have a great season! We look forward to seeing you at comps! Jeanie still looks for her friend!

Hello My name is Connie. My 12 yr old cheers at Midwest Cheer Elite. This upcoming season will be her 7th yr doing allstar. She did 5 yrs at another gym, and we made the best decision of our lives to come to Midwest. She was on Cheetahs Jr coed 5 last season, tryouts are going on this week so I don't know what team she will be on this upcoming season.

Hi everyone!

My name is Felicia and I have to 2 cp's. My oldest is 15 and has been cheering since she was 8. She will be on a sr. 3 team this year plus high school cheer, and my youngest just turned 7, started when she was 5 and will be on a mini 3 team this season. I hope everyone has a great season!!

Hi Texasmom,

Love your mini's, if it's the same team, we saw them at cheersport last season when they were mini 1 and won. Good luck this season!
Hi everyone!

My name is Felicia and I have to 2 cp's. My oldest is 15 and has been cheering since she was 8. She will be on a sr. 3 team this year plus high school cheer, and my youngest just turned 7, started when she was 5 and will be on a mini 3 team this season. I hope everyone has a great season!!

Hello My name is Connie. My 12 yr old cheers at Midwest Cheer Elite. This upcoming season will be her 7th yr doing allstar. She did 5 yrs at another gym, and we made the best decision of our lives to come to Midwest. She was on Cheetahs Jr coed 5 last season, tryouts are going on this week so I don't know what team she will be on this upcoming season.

Hey Boo...

Back