All-Star Cheer Moms or Dads . . . Who's Out There?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never did say anything about me. My daughter, "Elmo" cheered for 14 years; first at Kentucky Elite and the last six years at ACE. She was an amazing flyer and I loved watching her compete. She has now aged out.

Somewhat new to boards, just mainly lurk around. I have one daughter, this coming year will be our 3rd at CEA. Cheered on Jr 5 and Coed 5 last year, tryouts this weekend so we will see what the future holds

I'm Mary, I have 2 daughters that cheer. One, 15 years old, that is on Prodigy @ Ultimate Athletics for her second year, and one that just super-duper aged out of Prodigy and will be on the Louisville All-Girl next year. I never thought they would be on the same squad with the 5 year age difference, but with Jenn having a late birthday, she just made the cut off for super- duper senior. It was a amazing year for both girls. They became even closer than they were before being able to share this cheer experience. I also have a 17 year old son who races snocross, so our winters are very busy.

I'm Melanie. My daughter started cheering in 2nd grade in a park on the grass in California. Who knew that one hour practice once a week would turn into 7 years of cheerleading. She cheered at Wolfpack Allstars and Club Cheer Twisters in California. She was on University Cheer in Houston last year. We moved to Florida and she just started her first week of practices at Top Gun. I am thinking about changing my screen name since we have managed to make it from coast to coast in this journey.

LOL, yes garlic!! Garlic festival always the last full weekend in July if anybody wants to come visit!

CheerMommaK...thanks! Gilroy, CA...isn't that the garlic or artichoke capitol? I remember staying there on vacation when I was a kid.

It is Latin...Smoke Father. I am currently in my finial year of an eight year sentence. She has THE awesome basket and will be back on her double in a few weeks. I am as sad as she is about all the last first things this season. But I won't mind the extra money next year.

Oh...I forgot....Hey Roger

Wow! This is fun. The 2010-2011 cheer year is just starting . . . let's keep it going!

Hi, They call me Michy, I have a 13 yr old daughter who is in her 3rd full season, started out Youth level 1 at the age of 10 with no expericed at all..hahah , and is now Junior 4.. we are currently with Rocket Elite Allstars in Easton Pa..hoping to be level 5 skilled by the time she is 14 . Apparently she started late in the game compared to some of these post. :( .. Its a pleasure to join in some of these discussions and learn so many new things. Rockets is traveling BIG this year so I hope I get to meet a few of the parents.

Bringing this thread back so parents can see what other parents are out there.

New parents, please introduce yourself.

I have 3 children---only one daughter. She just turned six and started cheering right after her third birthday. She is currently in her 4th season (Tiny 1, Tiny 1, Mini 1 and now Mini 2). I think it's going to be a long ride. :)

Hey, I'm Kara - I'm a team mom at Cheer Athletics - I have a 12 year old that is on our Junior Level 4 Thundercats! Looking forward to a fun season - moving up from Youth is interesting :) (as an athlete and as a team mom)

Hi
I am in California. My daughter is 13 (turns 14 in the middle of the season) and this is her sixth season cheering. This is her third year on our gym's senior level 5 team - don't worry she started on senior level 5 before the age changed to 12. Tumbling is her thing but she loves to fly. She is actually basing and flying this year. She is so dramatic when she talks about cheer "It is her life!" and apparently mine too.

Looking forward to meeting more parents from other teams and the Small Senior 5 division this year. Actually all the divisions are fun to watch.

Hi, I have two daughters with Green Bay Elite. They are in their third year with GBE ages 12 and 10. I enjoy learning about the sport my daughters have grown to love. It was a great expierence for the oldest to go to worlds as a member of Green Bay Elite Lime team! I"m one of the Cheesehead dads.

Hi
I am in California. My daughter is 13 (turns 14 in the middle of the season) and this is her sixth season cheering. This is her third year on our gym's senior level 5 team - don't worry she started on senior level 5 before the age changed to 12. Tumbling is her thing but she loves to fly. She is actually basing and flying this year. She is so dramatic when she talks about cheer "It is her life!" and apparently mine too.

Looking forward to meeting more parents from other teams and the Small Senior 5 division this year. Actually all the divisions are fun to watch.

Sm Sr is perfect for her. It is a very dramatic division.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back