All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Recorded it last night and I'm just watching, but I love it! They aren't dumbing things down (obv some things don't match up like some random team being Panthers while they win worlds) but overall it's amazing. I wish people would watch this instead of Cheer Perfection, but I'm scared that being on CMT and being on Friday nights is just going to be two hits against them.
I love that they are wearing soffees and t-shirts in practice. I love cute practice clothes, but in terms of outsiders watching, I think it was a GREAT move.
Also, love that they showed moms in the room getting along. Yes, cheer is drama, but not all. They showed moms having fun and being silly, not drinking and tearing each other down.
Ugh, I just loved it. Everything a cheer show should be. Perfection.

I heard that it will be replaying at various times all week. With the age if DVRs if we can encourage our non-cheer friends to record and watch hopefully the word will get out. I agree it was wonderful and I can't wait for next week.

Love it!!! This show is great! Love how they portrait how hard our sport is and that it takes more than just pretty outfits to be on top!

This might be a "duh" question, but what is Kelly Ripa's connection to Allstar cheer? Is it just a business venture? Did she cheer? Her kids?

This is our first year at CJA and when they went to camp this summer, I thought my 14 yr. old with die without her phone, it is literally attached to her, but you know what, it was probably the best thing for her. They kept the parents updated via facebook and twitter with tons of pics, etc. We didn't have cell phones as kids and we were fine................
my cp goes to a week at Camp Butner for NC Wings Civil Air Patrol Summer encampment (national guard training center) and all phones are confiscated upon inspection. We drive back to get him a week later and pick him up after pass and review and they're always all still surviving. Now he was line staff this year so he was able to keep his, but it is possible to live for a week "unplugged."

for everyone who are not from US.
it worked for me :)
Easy to download just google 'download hotspot shield', run the program, when installed, click on icon, click 'connect' wait for it to connect, and refresh your web page, you should be able to watch most things..

Just a quick question regarding this, does downloading it affect any other parts of your pc? Like does it make your internet slower or anything like that?

Just a quick question regarding this, does downloading it affect any other parts of your pc? Like does it make your internet slower or anything like that?

You're streaming, not downloading, so the file is not actually "downloaded" onto your computer. To stream it uses your internet connection, so it will only make your internet slower if, for example, you watch lots of videos and use up all your internet data or if you already were nearly at the end of your data for the month (or however your internet data plan works) and this makes it go even closer to the limit. A 40minute video is normally about 400MB or so (approximately), which is not too much considering most people have a few GB's to play with per month. You normally only run into problems if you are streaming multiple shows per month. I have 40GB a month and stream a fair few shows from the States that aren't shown on TV here and never have any probs :)

You're streaming, not downloading, so the file is not actually "downloaded" onto your computer. To stream it uses your internet connection, so it will only make your internet slower if, for example, you watch lots of videos and use up all your internet data or if you already were nearly at the end of your data for the month (or however your internet data plan works) and this makes it go even closer to the limit. A 40minute video is normally about 400MB or so (approximately), which is not too much considering most people have a few GB's to play with per month. You normally only run into problems if you are streaming multiple shows per month. I have 40GB a month and stream a fair few shows from the States that aren't shown on TV here and never have any probs :)

Oh right okay! Thank you for letting me know! :)

I liked how good natured and unscripted the parents seemed. Even when the one parent went up to PA about the window and phone she quickly learned her place and got back in it with not attitude. She even went back up to the other parents and admitted defeat without inciting a riot. I feel like if this had been a Dance Mom/Cheer Perf. type show there would have been screaming, cussing, finger pointing a s kids snatched out of the gym by their bow.

Thanks for the help but if you're not in the US, watching videos on CMT, no matter how you access the website, is impossible! What we're looking for is some sort of website like tv links, putlocker e.t.c where anyone, in any country can watch the episodes :)
I am in Canada, and I downloaded "Hotspot Shield" to my computer, and it allows me to watch everything in the USA on their websites (Dance Moms, etc) Its free, and sometimes you have to connect and reconnect to get it to work once or twice (meaning allowing videos to be seen in your area) but I have never NOT been able to watch anything I wanted. Its awesome! All it does is scramble your IP and make it anonymous so it cant tell you are from outside of the USA. Enjoy :)

Finally watched it last night with my CP - we both loved it. Even got to see our neighbor (well, part of her) during the parent meeting (she had the red jacket) but still haven't seen her CP.

I loved PA reasoning for not having cell phones and I'm behind her 100%!

Can't wait to watch next week!!!!

for everyone who are not from US.
it worked for me :)
Easy to download just google 'download hotspot shield', run the program, when installed, click on icon, click 'connect' wait for it to connect, and refresh your web page, you should be able to watch most things..
Sounds like this worked for people. If not hope these work for everybody. I spent all night waiting for them to upload to YT, only to find a content claim as soon as they were uploaded and subsequently blocked. I switched to Vimeo only to find out that you are have a limited upload. So I had to re-encode them smaller, so no HD. Hopefully these not only work for folks outside the US, but stay up as well.

And btw, my name really isn't Chris!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Back