All-Star Cheer Perfection

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 7, 2015
Why is the show Cheer Perfection not on TV anymore? Like, what happened?

Was it cancelled because of what happened with the mother or did the owner just decided not to film another season?

Definitely a combination of factors but also guessing the husband getting busted for smoking weed was also a factor.

**peek a boo**

I must agree with @Official OWECheer I hated the show and was happy that bad karma will come its way, just like that Honey Boo Boo craziness. .. Unfortunately, this show was never about cheering and more about the Cheer Moms and when I saw Moms caring more about their child cheering than their health I knew this show jump the shark.
I still can't believe that Brooke was allowed to cheer with her back injury. The spotting they offered for tumbling made me cringe. You can tell the kids were nowhere as strong and flexible as they needed to be in order to tumble. I remember seeing a Youth girl throw a BHS by herself and she landed on her knees. Nobody corrected her.

I cringed whe the little girl's Mom pressured her to throw a BHS and she landed on her head and neck, whatever happened to proper spotting and safety of the athlete before anything else. I felt really bad for those athletes who were forced to be on this show because of their Moms. .. I still tried to understand why Brooke was showcase on the show when she clearly was too old to be on a Youth 2 team...Why????

I cringed whe the little girl's Mom pressured her to throw a BHS and she landed on her head and neck, whatever happened to proper spotting and safety of the athlete before anything else. I felt really bad for those athletes who were forced to be on this show because of their Moms. .. I still tried to understand why Brooke was showcase on the show when she clearly was too old to be on a Youth 2 team...Why????

Her mom of course.

From my understanding, the show was iffy to come back before the allegations and then that became the final nail. From what I saw, rating were down in the toilet.

Yes, I heard the same thing too about the potential cancelation and than all this bad crap just hastened the decision. .. Don't you just love Karma....

I'm happy the show is actually not on TV right now .. I was just wondering what happened to it.

I would love CJA's cheer on CMT to come back . That showed what all star cheerleading really is and their wasn't any fake drama . That's why I enjoyed the show.

Back