All-Star Cheer Perfection

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last I heard,it was just the J5. You probably would have remembered this kid,because she threw a standing tuck. They can actually teach the basics pretty well;the problem is that they rush technique and allow kids to throw skills they shouldn't be throwing.

That makes sense after their showing at World's. And only one of her daughter's is aged enough for World's. I'm impressed by how well her own kids are doing, but I agree, there is a rush and in that rush, so much technique is lost.

Would love to see a strong show
That makes sense after their showing at World's. And only one of her daughter's is aged enough for World's. I'm impressed by how well her own kids are doing, but I agree, there is a rush and in that rush, so much technique is lost.

What's ironic about the situation w/ her own CP's is that they seem like they have all outgrown that gym skills-wise and if they weren't her actual kids they'd have moved to a better gym years ago! Haha - of course this is just the impression I get from watching the show and the stuff on youtube - real life may be different.

What's ironic about the situation w/ her own CP's is that they seem like they have all outgrown that gym skills-wise and if they weren't her actual kids they'd have moved to a better gym years ago! Haha - of course this is just the impression I get from watching the show and the stuff on youtube - real life may be different.
They do have upper level teams but Youth Silver was created for TV and implied was the 'it' team that everyone strived to be. I think you can find some promo video clips for their higher level teams. If I recall correct the tumbling may have been a bit scary

**You better sleep with 1 eye open or you won't see it coming #CheerMafia**

I seriously think she/they created the Worlds team to prevent her daughter/other kids from considering going out of state to bigger places like CA...

They do have upper level teams but Youth Silver was created for TV and implied was the 'it' team that everyone strived to be. I think you can find some promo video clips for their higher level teams. If I recall correct the tumbling may have been a bit scary

**You better sleep with 1 eye open or you won't see it coming #CheerMafia**

I saw the video of their worlds team - I remember they had about 4-5 kids w/ good fulls -and they did stuff like having some of those kids have 2 passes in running tumbling to make it look like they had more. They had a lot throwing layouts and tucks and falling on single fulls. Tumbling that basically screamed R5! Also, the stunt group picking up her CP looked to really be struggling w/ her size - like she would have been deemed too big to fly on that team had she not been the owner's daughter (not cause the girl is too big, but because the bases couldn't stunt w/ a flyer more than 70 pounds). It was just a very sad performance that I couldn't believe made it to Worlds.

They travel to CA in Plano sometimes for the oldest to tumble. I actually really like Alisha and RJ, they are very much like our first gym owners Jason and Krystal. They have a handful of really talented kids and in order to keep them from joining the CA carpool that goes from AR to TX they create teams that shouldn't be competing at that level.
The parents ruined that show and I wish at some point we would get a real show like the Dunbar one that focused on the kdis and their struggles instead of the crazy moms!
I think this is the individual everyone was talking about:

They travel to CA in Plano sometimes for the oldest to tumble. I actually really like Alisha and RJ, they are very much like our first gym owners Jason and Krystal. They have a handful of really talented kids and in order to keep them from joining the CA carpool that goes from AR to TX they create teams that shouldn't be competing at that level.
The parents ruined that show and I wish at some point we would get a real show like the Dunbar one that focused on the kdis and their struggles instead of the crazy moms!
I think this is the individual everyone was talking about:

Here is the video I was talking about; Cambry is 8 and has had solid tumbling for a while, this little girl isn't one of Alisha's daughters, she's 4 and has a pretty solid BHS.

They have their own web show now...

This is almost a year old; and no one has been able to figure out if it ever went up.

Personally, I can see her putting together teams to keep her daughters there, along with the other few good kids she has, but from an honest perspective I'd think she'd want more for her own kids.

Back