All-Star Cheer Perfection

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would love to see a strong show that portrays the intensity of cheer that followed several teams to worlds or something. If youth football (Friday Night Tykes) can get a decent show, cheer should be able to get one! And they just showed a new golf reality show last night on Esquire (The Short Game) that follows 7 and 8 year old golfers.

Due to us both having connections in the pageant world, I still see updates on CTR;this season,they have a J5 that Alisha's two oldest daughters are on. I cringe every time I see a video of them.

They also have a four year old throwing tucks....:confused:

Due to us both having connections in the pageant world, I still see updates on CTR;this season,they have a J5 that Alisha's two oldest daughters are on. I cringe every time I see a video of them.

They also have a four year old throwing tucks....:confused:

I saw a video of one of their four year olds doing an individual and was actually amazed at her BHS technique. I don't remember if she threw a tuck or not, but her BHS' were actually really good; better than I see out of some older kids. Are they doing another world's team this year?

I saw a video of one of their four year olds doing an individual and was actually amazed at her BHS technique. I don't remember if she threw a tuck or not, but her BHS' were actually really good; better than I see out of some older kids. Are they doing another world's team this year?
Last I heard,it was just the J5. You probably would have remembered this kid,because she threw a standing tuck. They can actually teach the basics pretty well;the problem is that they rush technique and allow kids to throw skills they shouldn't be throwing.

Back