Members see FEWER ads... join today!

- flyers that still hold their wrists for scorpions
- slow/ crooked tumblers
- tucks that look more like layouts
- bad music, obvi
- when the jumps to backhandspring look more like an X jump than a toe touch
- when bases make the flyers look heavy from the audience's point of view
- teams who don't hold the ending pose
- teams during awards who start screaming and jumping before they're called for 1st
- teams who don't clap for their competition
- people who stand and talk in front of you while you're trying to watch the competition

Biggest pet peeve is also a good thing in a way. Love that our older teams want to stand in front when our minis are on stage, but that's my kid and I want to video or take pics. It's sweet, but at the same time so maddening. Slow awards ceremonies too, and the price of gas...

when people try not to smile after they are done with a tumbling pass at practise, if your happy and proud... then just smile:)

- flyers that still hold their wrists for scorpions
- slow/ crooked tumblers
- tucks that look more like layouts
- bad music, obvi
- when the jumps to backhandspring look more like an X jump than a toe touch
- when bases make the flyers look heavy from the audience's point of view
- teams who don't hold the ending pose
- teams during awards who start screaming and jumping before they're called for 1st
- teams who don't clap for their competition
- people who stand and talk in front of you while you're trying to watch the competition

people respect the girls who jump like crazy on this board and say its right that they do that. sorry. i dont agree but they all do.

- i hate when people just stand in the same spot in the ruiteen and mouth out the words & do nothing else
- when people have flexed feet in jumps
- when flyers only make it around 1 1/2 away around
- flyers whiping a hard trick out of nothing in a low basket
- running forward after trying to land a standing tuck
- people throwing up on the floor (eww)
- when competitions take like a ten hours inbetween performing teams

@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN I'm unclear on what you mean - are you saying that people on here think it's okay when the 1st place team goes bonkers as soon as the 2nd place team is called? IF that is what you're saying, I think you have missed a whole lot of posts about how rude the vast majority of people on here think that type of behavior is. If I completely misunderstood you, my apologies.

unless you r a tiny, if u r a flyer dont b waving at the crowd......its done n u just shouldnt do it anymore! i dont know why it just bugs me.

Broken High V's
Glitter makeup
People that cry every practice
The glares people give you at competitions
AirHorns

@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN I'm unclear on what you mean - are you saying that people on here think it's okay when the 1st place team goes bonkers as soon as the 2nd place team is called? IF that is what you're saying, I think you have missed a whole lot of posts about how rude the vast majority of people on here think that type of behavior is. If I completely misunderstood you, my apologies.
read past worlds threads. a MAJORITY of people on here think it is okay for 1st place teams to go crazy and jump up and down when the second place team is announced.

Back