Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-Cheer Moms. Majority of the moms are crazy at comps.
-When the center flyer of the pyrmaid is just there doing nothing. I mean, your up there for pretty much the entire pyrmaid, you might wanna do some facials or motions so that you don't look boring.
-Girls that think their all that in a bag of chips.
-Bra straps and sports bras that show.

-Cheer Moms. Majority of the moms are crazy at comps.
-When the center flyer of the pyrmaid is just there doing nothing. I mean, your up there for pretty much the entire pyrmaid, you might wanna do some facials or motions so that you don't look boring.
-Girls that think their all that in a bag of chips.
-Bra straps and sports bras that show.

As a cheer mom I have to agree with you Erica..they are CRAZY!!! LOL...I have to say...;)

Parents - they can be the best or they can be the WORST. And after tonight I am veering on the worst side - I know a sweeping generalisation, but after tonight if feels like all parents grr

when people dont do anything in the routine and they say "come on guys this is easy" yet the dont do anything compared to what you do...

My cheer mom's are driving me INSANE and this is our break for the summer, we don't start back for another 4 weeks!!!

i have all the same pet peeves as you. what really bothers me is when routines aren't clean & it is just sloppy. i can't even watch those routines even if they are from my own gym sometimes. i also don't like when flyers go in the air & give up & just fall when your competing. i hate when flyers come down from a stunt all crazy & you end up getting punched in the face. i hate feeling nervous before i go on the mat.

when moms have thos blow horns!
snooty looking cheerleader
when there are people on a team that can't actually tumble that level
flyers flying just cuz they are small and not flexible
sloppy arm motions
bases saying your job is too easy all you do is stand (ITS NOT EASY)
dont land with your feet together in a jump
legs apart in a back handspring
I don't really think that's fair, I mean I'm on a junior level two team and I just got my bhs but they put me on bc they know I can back well. There's usually more to the story for those people than what you realize

-When other teams are sore winners/losers
-That feeling you get when a stunt drops at a comp.
-When the floor is dirty at comps and your shoes get all dirty.
-INJURIES

Back