All-Star Cheer Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, here we go!

-People who try and gossip within a team, or get nasty about a girl in another team. You're a team!!! And cheer should be the friendliest sport in the world!
-People who give other team bad reputations by talking about how stuck up they are etc.
-Flyers or bases who just won't even try a stunt. Fair enough if you tried it, and got really hurt, but if not, get on with it!
-Unzipped tops and skirts
-Teams who don't smile
-People who say they are terrible tumblers, or jumpers or even that they did a horrible routine, and are clearly better than you or beat you in the comp.
-When teams jump, then land crouched down
-Anything that ends in an arabesque!!!!!!

Kay, I'll stop:] x

Parents who think they know what, when, and how their child's team should be practicing: Why arent you doing this? You should be doing this. Why is he/she on the team? When are you going to do this? blah blah blah blah. If you think you can do a better job why dont you go coach your own team!!

double cupies that are held up by like 234 people. id rather see 34 single cupies that two double cupies that need that many people

i hate when your stunt group is unfocused while warming up at practice and you cant get them to listen..and when you dont hit the simplest stunts.

when flyers have the same facial for a certain stunt every time or use the same one over again. if you cant think of anything new, just smile; it looks a whole lot better than the same pattern of facials

and more than anything i HATE when cheerleaders make that kissy face thing as a facial. ugh its so ugly and i have no idea why so many cheerleaders think its cute!

I hate when people put on a "show" at the end of their corner pass. Act like you've been there before, you are probably not the first person to throw what you just did, and I'm sure you won't be the last, it's really not the big deal you're making it out to be.

What!? I *love* that:)

Back