All-Star Cheer Rooms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the idea of a spring floor is really cool, but if it is on the second story of a house, then it could knock some lights out in the room below it, so be careful with that, but that is soooo cool, i wish my mom would do that!!!! :)

how about having surround sound and video playback for her to watch her practicing a dance or her jumps?

Adopt me?

I'd recommend a tumble strip (if the ceiling is high enough!!), some mats to stretch on, a big 12 inch and a 4in foam mat so she can land safely and not hurt herself, if she's a flyer then something to balance on, and if she's a base then maybe something that will help build her strength. Conditioning equipment...and a good stereo.

I think I just described my dream room

Thank you all for the great ideas! The room is going to be in the basement, the first dance studio she had was on the top floor and the celling height really messed up her jumps/leaps hight and gave me a headache with her jumping & tumbling on top of us, we have learned from our mistakes! I LOVE the video playback idea. Plus I really want a tumble strip, the trampoline and things for her to balance/stretch on, since she is a flyer. Please keep the ideas coming! These are things that I never even thought off! :) Also thank you all for the vote of confidence! I hope she'll enjoy it as much as yall enjoy the idea! I will also adopted anyone who wants to join in on the fun! ;)

Back