All-Star Cheer Tech, Wildwood 12/1-12/2/12!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It kind of feels like the all-girl teams don't get the paid bids until after the best coed teams get one.

And, on the Varsity scoresheet, for level 6, there's an extra point of collegiate coed stunts that an all-girl team has no shot of getting. Some competitions, like NCA, are using percentage of perfection with 1 point less for AG6, but that's not a guarantee, and it's just another example of all-girl teams losing out to coed ones.
I think it should be based on number of teams in each division. But then what about small vs large.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What was all of the police action at the competition?
we were told there was heated words exchanged at the photo/vidoe table and a man -big man hit a woman and knocked her down, he tried to leave security stopped him, the woman was still laying on floor and taken by emts. ( dont know exact details) but I am sure he had to be arrested or something

we were told there was heated words exchanged at the photo/vidoe table and a man -big man hit a woman and knocked her down, he tried to leave security stopped him, the woman was still laying on floor and taken by emts. ( dont know exact details) but I am sure he had to be arrested or something

Wow, It's just Cheerleading, people!

They were over 25 points behind. So it wouldn't have mattered. And she should be pissed at herself for having it in the routine.

WelcomeBack they weren't anywhere close to 25 pts behind. They were 1.5 points behind Fab 5 after day one (score sheet is on this thread). Also, I'm told the illegal move was not an issue first day of the comp. I'm sure many of these allgirl teams will get full paid bids soon enough.

yeah it was pretty scary my team was meeting at that time and we met right by where they stamp your hands after you pay and like 2 feet away is the action shots and that's where it all happened. i didn't see her actually get hit but i heard she hit that guys wife first then he hit her. He started walking out and some screaming at him and stopped him while other people were getting security. My team was told to move so i don't know what happened with the guy or if that's exactly what happened but that's what was going around the convention center.

WelcomeBack they weren't anywhere close to 25 pts behind. They were 1.5 points behind Fab 5 after day one (score sheet is on this thread). Also, I'm told the illegal move was not an issue first day of the comp. I'm sure many of these allgirl teams will get full paid bids soon enough.
spirit results 2012.pdf - Google Drive
actually here is the score sheet.. final scores looks like more than 20pts behind. I love CJA but heres the scores

And on day 2 CJAs score was 18 points lower than day 1. All of the scores are posted online. So not sure what you're looking at or using as a reference.

And on day 2 CJAs score was 18 points lower than day 1. All of the scores are posted online. So not sure what you're looking at or using as a reference.

Not to butt in but don't you think their legality deduction had something to do with being that far behind... ;) I'm not sure how many points it cost them but I would assume that if they're 18 points behind that would be a big part of it

Back