All-Star Cheer Tyme Showcase - Live Stream For Free!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Damn, missed this thread or would have watched. C

Can anyone compare this to cheer live?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Damn, missed this thread or would have watched. C

Can anyone compare this to cheer live?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

no. it cant be compared to cheer live. it can be compared to the varsity NCA streams. High-def, clear, good sound quality. great job, @King and anyone else behind this!

i did notice there were only about 200 people viewing, so wondering if a higher volume would effect it. either way, i'd pay for that quality.

no. it cant be compared to cheer live. it can be compared to the varsity NCA streams. High-def, clear, good sound quality. great job, @King and anyone else behind this!

i did notice there were only about 200 people viewing, so wondering if a higher volume would effect it. either way, i'd pay for that quality.

The way we did it there is no difference between 200 and 200,000

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I missed this post otherwise I totally would have tested it.

Any other events coming up that we can prepare for?

I missed this post otherwise I totally would have tested it.

Any other events coming up that we can prepare for?

Lots of ideas. We has to be sure it worked first. Showcases are over though I believe?

Hosting videos is a whole other business. Since people distribute those on their own and expect them for free it's hard to really do much with them.

Alright, I'm sure there will be some floating around! Thank you again for the exceptional stream, it was a nice break from fighting with cheerlive.

I caught a couple of mins on my phone before I had to get in the car to leave and it was excellent, clear and smoothe

Back