All-Star Worlds Bracket Contest Entry!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think @Ashley has finished all the code but one piece, make your bracket 'invisible'. I know some people, like @BlueCat , would like to participate but not show their choices publicly because the smartest choice might hurt feelings of his business. So ashley will make it so only the user and admins can see the choices, but this will be off by default.

Feel free to keep testing. We will wipe clean all the choices the day of the lottery and really start.

Also going to work on getting prizes for the winners.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much energy I just put into this. And I could have put a lot more in (I was going to watch videos and see how well certain teams do on day 1 vs. day 2) but I was trying to hold onto the little dignity I have left...

I out a lot of energy into it aswell.. to bad that this is just a test and i have to do it all over again.. but then maybe i will watch videos and see what teams really can do..

I'm a little embarrassed to admit how much energy I just put into this. And I could have put a lot more in (I was going to watch videos and see how well certain teams do on day 1 vs. day 2) but I was trying to hold onto the little dignity I have left...

Make sure you remember what teams you picked! We're going to wipe everything out in a few weeks and start over.

Okay thanks!! CP isn't World's level so I don't know the ins and outs.

Is there a bracket for Large All Girl and I didn't look in the right place?

Aren't there still a few comps this weekend offering bids? Don't you have to wait until all bids are awarded?

Aren't there still a few comps this weekend offering bids? Don't you have to wait until all bids are awarded?

There are two comps next weekend. If you don't think any of those teams competing will be in the top at worlds, then you could theoretically start your bracket now.

(Theoretically because if you do start it, I'll delete it in a few weeks)

Okay thanks!! CP isn't World's level so I don't know the ins and outs.

Is there a bracket for Large All Girl and I didn't look in the right place?

There is. It's part of the all-girl bracket. THere's no prelims, so you won't see it on the first page:

Fierce Board Bracket Contest

@Ashley I might be doing something wrong. I cannot type in any of the text boxes in either brackets. It looks like they are not active text boxes. ???

@Ashley I might be doing something wrong. I cannot type in any of the text boxes in either brackets. It looks like they are not active text boxes. ???

It has been turned off. We are waiting for the lottery for team announcements of when they go then opening it back up!

Back