All-Star Worlds Bracket Contest Entry!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hum... I might be blind, but when I look at the events giving bid, I don't see Atlantic Cheerleading Showdown and they gave bids... the teams that won those bids aren't listed on the website. So I guess I won't be able to choose them for the bracket...

Can you guys check it out please? Thanks!

Hum... I might be blind, but when I look at the events giving bid, I don't see Atlantic Cheerleading Showdown and they gave bids... the teams that won those bids aren't listed on the website. So I guess I won't be able to choose them for the bracket...

Can you guys check it out please? Thanks!

Is this an international event? I have no idea what Atlantic Cheerleading Showdown is...

If it's international, I'd be happy to add those bid winners if someone tells me who they are. There's no easy way for my to find international bid events/winners like in the US (USASF site).

I did say on the bracket page that if a team is missing (and this will definitely be an issue for non-US teams) to PM me and I'll add them.

WOW! That was a lot of work Ashley!!

Ha, it was. But I had two weeks off between jobs at the beginning of February so I did a lot then and I've had some free weekends. It's good to have side projects when you're a programmer.

Is this an international event? I have no idea what Atlantic Cheerleading Showdown is...

If it's international, I'd be happy to add those bid winners if someone tells me who they are. There's no easy way for my to find international bid events/winners like in the US (USASF site).

I did say on the bracket page that if a team is missing (and this will definitely be an issue for non-US teams) to PM me and I'll add them.

Yes it was an international event in Canada. Here are the teams that won a bid: Infinity All-Stars Wonder (IO5) and Infinity All-Stars Avengers (IOC5) won a partial paid, and Valleyfield Sparks Fierce Black(Small Senior Coed) won At Large.

*Just saw you asked for a PM... sorry for posting this!

Yes it was an international event in Canada. Here are the teams that won a bid: Infinity All-Stars Wonder (IO5) and Infinity All-Stars Avengers (IOC5) won a partial paid, and Valleyfield Sparks Fierce Black(Small Senior Coed) won At Large.

*Just saw you asked for a PM... sorry for posting this!
Oh, it's fine that you posted here! No big deal. Thank you!

Love it! Didn't see any issues with it! My only suggestion is to add a re-explantion of what categories get points for what because I am still confused on that :p

p.s I'm curious as to what y'all are using as a 'pretend' answer key ;)

Love it! Didn't see any issues with it! My only suggestion is to add a re-explantion of what categories get points for what because I am still confused on that :p

Because there is autosuggestion it was a lot of times just the first name that popped up when you typed in a letter.

Yeah, I think we're going to add a scoring details section to the top of each bracket page.

The answer key is barely half filled out and it's pretty non-sensical haha. That's why I'm in first :p

I'm working on building a scoring breakdown page, where you can see how your bracket compares to the actual standings.

I added scoring notes on each bracket page for that round. And I added a scoring breakdown for every bracket, so you can see exactly how many points you got for each team.

I like this system! I'm pretty sure my IOC5 has more teams from the US than is possible, but I know you don't have every international bid on road to worlds.
I have 6 points for AG :eek:ops; but I'm in the lead in the fake coed bracket contest ;) 100% on the large coed "bracket". If only I was this good at real predictions...

Back