All-Star Cheer Update And Cheer Issues

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Given all of the information that you've shared, I would forego All Star cheer. Regardless of how you're going to pay for it, it makes financial sense to save that money to help with the upcoming medical bills. I hope your mother recovers quickly and easily!

Given all of the information that you've shared, I would forego All Star cheer. Regardless of how you're going to pay for it, it makes financial sense to save that money to help with the upcoming medical bills. I hope your mother recovers quickly and easily!
Thanks

Okay so if I just do high school and take tumbling classes could I still make college teams?

All depends on where you want to go and what skills you have, but yes you should still have a chance to cheer on a college team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All depends on where you want to go and what skills you have, but yes you should still have a chance to cheer on a college team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One school that I'm interested in is University of South Carolina

Where should I look for clinics? South Carolina isn't really a state that loves cheerleading.

Here is the website for that university and here is something that may be relevant: University of South Carolina Official Athletic Site

Minimum Tumbling Requirements: Standing Tuck, Running Lay-out*
*Male Prospects, please contact Erika Goodwin at [email protected] for minimum information.

I would e-mail Erika now and simply introduce yourself, explain that you're interested in the college and the co-ed team and would like to know the minimum stunting requirements needed to be considered. Be short and sweet, cordial and I'm sure she'll get back to you with whatever it is you need.

From there, work off that list until it's time to do any skills camps the university does and/or try outs.

Here is the website for that university and here is something that may be relevant: University of South Carolina Official Athletic Site

Minimum Tumbling Requirements: Standing Tuck, Running Lay-out*
*Male Prospects, please contact Erika Goodwin at [email protected] for minimum information.

I would e-mail Erika now and simply introduce yourself, explain that you're interested in the college and the co-ed team and would like to know the minimum stunting requirements needed to be considered. Be short and sweet, cordial and I'm sure she'll get back to you with whatever it is you need.

From there, work off that list until it's time to do any skills camps the university does and/or try outs.

Note on required tumbling: Those might be the minimum, but generally speaking, the talent pool could have higher skills.

Someone on Fierceboard had a kid either try out there or attend a clinic but I cannot remember who for the life of me.

Latest posts

Back