All-Star Cheer Update And Cheer Issues

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If my seat below wasn't already assigned and waiting, y'all would be making certain my trip was south and not north on my departure from this planet.

Suddenly part of Fierceboard is in heat...

If my seat below wasn't already assigned and waiting, y'all would be making certain my trip was south and not north on my departure from this planet.
U-S-A! South in your mouth!

I kid you not, this is a cheer that the cheerleaders at University of Southern Alabama used to do... they no longer use it for obvious reasons.

Suddenly part of Fierceboard is in heat...

U-S-A! South in your mouth!

I kid you not, this is a cheer that the cheerleaders at University of Southern Alabama used to do... they no longer use it for obvious reasons.

I have no words....

Now back to the topic where UF rules all...have you talked to your prior coach yet @Jayjay1301?
I talked to the head cheer coach and she understood why I quit and that she had a girl on varsity quit to a similar reason. And my has applied for social security checks I was confused sorry.

My mom said it's possible that I can do it because my cousin gets a social security check since his mom died and he paid for all of his basketball and football fees

So did you still do marching band? I read the thread but I'm on Christmas break and maynot be retaining all the info as well as I normally would. How were you going to do the band comps and the high school cheer comps? They are so often on the same day?

Back