All-Star Cheer Updates App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The USASF one looks really thought out. Looks like you can stream from it when you sign up for the stream, look at who's judging, pull up results and schedules, and more. That is a great tool.

(Plus the design is better. No drop shadow text or random colors for no reason!)
Agreed! I dig it. And I can have alerts about certain divisions send to my phone. Thanks USASF!

It's ok, I just think she was just trying to be "funny". I have learned positive always overpowers the negative. I look at it this way, if she did not say it, I never would have written that piece. Hopefully, the piece will uplift others and make people think. So some good will come out of it. BTW.. I love your content! Keep up the great work.
Thank you! You and Cheerleading Daily are my two favorite cheer blogs on Wordpress!

@BuegeSmalls I almost tagged you when I saw the comic sans comment, LMAO!

Agreed! I dig it. And I can have alerts about certain divisions send to my phone. Thanks USASF!

Is it bad that the USASF App makes me want to buy the Worlds stream? Just so I can see how it works in the app this weekend? (If you could stream the worlds feed to chromecast from the app, oh man, that'd be great.)

I have high hopes for this USASF app. I like that it seems really comprehensive and in theory, it'd be more factual/official/idk-what-word-im-looking-for-here than the CU one since it'll be coming straight from the source. I think this is what I had in mind when the CU app was announced. A one stop place for a ton of info that was well put together.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be too upset if they charged for this. Not $5 though. But maybe $1.99. I probably wouldn't get it if it cost money but I think it offers enough to be worth something.

I hope that they get a feel for what their app can and can't do this weekend and go back to the drawing board after Worlds to find ways to improve it. I think this could be a really great tool all year round. It'd be neat for them to maybe combine with Road to Worlds and offer a world's bid database and use the app for their other big comps like NCA.

Just downloaded the USASF Worlds App aka (The free one). Certainly much more robust and filled with info. I can't help but think that they both knew what was coming down the pipe and were racing to be first.

It will be a shame if the USASF app outperforms or does the same thing that the CU app does during worlds. If so, I think everyone will perceive that CU pushing to put out a subpar product was just a money grab before the big guys got to it. I hope that is not the case. That may prove to be a fatal strategy IMO. I guess we will see very soon.

Okay if I had to pick (not now, but later) I would pick USASF (aka free one) not just because it's free but to go along with what Eye's comment on it coming from the source. Plus if the free one works a whole lot better than the $5 one then why pay for it because it's CU. but I hope both work well and take off because it a great idea.

$5 for an app I will never remember to look at? I'll pass. I don't have much of an opinion of CU though; just that he lives up to his reputation.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*

Yea I bought this thinking it would be video live broadcasting or something really cool. Had to be for $5.
If it's just an update of standings I'm gonna be pissed

I bought the app and I strongly suggest that nobody else buy it. Mine is not working. It is literally a completely blank page under each division right now. Doesn't even show the team names. It does show the ads pretty clearly though
:wham:

I bought the app and I strongly suggest that nobody else buy it. Mine is not working. It is literally a completely blank page under each division right now. Doesn't even show the team names. It does show the ads pretty clearly though

Seems to be working for me. The USASF app has nada.
8ac4f91dfbd4159e2966229d1ad0ac6d.jpg

Since you already paid. Look and see if there is an update on the app that you need to do. I noticed there was one late yesterday. That may fix your issue. Hope it helps [emoji1360]

Since you already paid. Look and see if there is an update on the app that you need to do. I noticed there was one late yesterday. That may fix your issue. Hope it helps [emoji1360]
THANK YOU!!! Never thought of checking for an update. Haha okay I take back my previous statement that the app doesn't work.

So it looks like to get score updates you have to buy the app. So thankful for all the other Twitter accounts posting scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back