All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do that too! I'm teaching little 3rd and 4th graders cheerleading through like an after school class it the elementary school and we had them make up short little cheers or chants or whatever and the other group stole the words to my group's cheer and the girls were upset so i said "imitation is the best form of flattery" and they were like "huhhh" and i was just like "uh when someone copy's something they mean they like it!"

today i was in gym class and our teacher gave us a survey on sports we wanted to play this year, so we all took this survey and then she announced what place each sport was voted for. my teacher was like drum roll please and then she said "in third place... ultimate f..." and i shouted out "ultimate fusion" then she said "umm actually no ultimate frisbee" i couldnt help but burst out laughing lol i couldnt believe i just yelled that! haha :p

My CPs team from last year was called Divas and evrytime the coaches called them and said DIvas all these little 7 and 8 year olds would say "to the dance floor, Divas! Divas!"

I always catch myself listening to Nelly's "Just a Dream" and singing "I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me, thinking 'bout us with the trophy!"

i do that all the time. probably doesn't help that i made that part of their mix my text alert and hear it a lot.......

usually when im with my boyfriend i kinda just burst out cheer voiceovers like crazy.. idk why but i can tell he is getting pissed that a doit like 49850292 times a day haha but the one i usually am obsessed with is... jaws tight? shark bite hahaha

three today in school!
my science teacher said "it's year two of learning about evolution." and boom! out comes " part two of the X Evolution!"
in spanish today my teacher said "como se de se Work? and I shouted trabajar trabajar!
then in math my teacher said "guess what?!" then the whole class responded "what?!" and then I blurt out "Tsunami's back!"

Back