All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For me its usually: With the family, some random old or weird song comes on where ever we are, and I start singing. Typically I get weird looks and a how do you know this song question followed by "this was in so & so's routine." Then everyone rolls their eyes. Pretty common in my life.

The best thing is talking in voice overs :) My friend Aaron and I do this all the timeee! And same with me and Alexa. Our favorite voice over to "talk" is "You always talk about the 4, now you can make it 5." I can't explain how our conversations go, but they're hysterical!

Alexa and I will also take pictures of things that remind us of a team/voiceover. :)

Just an example:
30de63t.jpg

I just went "back by popular demand. GEORGIA. ALLSTARS" in my head.

awkward one: Brandon is one of our rivals...
music for running tumbling: Epic's on Fire! and I continue with: "with passion and desire we'll win again!"

Have you ever been in a conversation with someone, whether it be at the gym or outside of the gym and as they are saying something you say the same sentence as them but with a Cheer Voiceover?!?

Example: I'm teaching a Back Handspring class over the summer and one of the non allstars is just not paying attention and runs across the rod floor as someone is tumbling, so I tell her "Pay attention or you're going to get hurt." and Jess looks and me instantly and says "Pay attention and you won't forget!"(Woodlands Elite Generals 08-09).

I feel like this happens all the time or maybe I'm just crazy.

I said pay attention dont look back tsunami is on the attack...in my head...not on purpose...haha

my sister just said "are you ready" and immediatly shouted "are you ready for a new beginning, small senior x!" they are one of my latest obsessionss <3

This weekend at our last comp, I celebrated my bday and another cheer mom brought a tiara for me to wear. People kept wishing me happy birthday and all I kept thinking was "I've got the crown..." and I kept saying it in "voiceover" voice...

I've done that before. hahaha. In our music last year we had a voice over that said "You know the name when you see us, INTENSE, can you feel it?" and someone said Intense! talking about something totally non cheer related, and I screamed CAN YOU FEEL IT!? They looked at me like I was insane.

hey can you make me a signature? for weathergirls:) Thanks

I say voiceovers a lot, and my non cheerfriends try to guess what team. They always guess Sr. Elite, Weathergirls(me), or F5, because thats all they know:)

the other day at school my friend was like "don't hate" and i finished it off with "on extreme because we're great it's time to show some love and appreciate!" it was hilarious:)

i've done this at least 3 times with that voiceover! but its *instead show some love & appreciate :)

Today my friends and I were talking and one of them said "I'm about to smack you!" and I couldn't help say "You just took a smack from the blue and black cat attack". Haha, I do this all the time!

Back