All-Star Cheerbandz?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In case anyone cares I found some AWESOME bands that are $14.00 for 10 of them.

| Grifiti, LLC

They come in diff sizes and are like virtually unbreakable! They ship same day. Easy email communication. Less moola too!

Ashley

I think whats great about Cheerbandz (i got them for christmas and have used them a few times so far) is the video that comes with. It gives you really good info on exercises to do and it really does help!!

Can anyone tell me the benefits of cheerbandz and if it's possible to use just those big thick rubber bands from staples... I have never used cheerbandz and am not partial either way. I just wondered if anyone had any input either way before I spent the money. We wanna have a jumps class and a tumbling technique class and wanna incorporate these possibly. Any input?

Ashley

Hey Ashley and anyone else who happens to participate on this board. ...It's been a while since you posted your original question regarding CheerBandz. My name is Shane Pennington (@j_spennington) and I happen to be the Founder of CheerBandz. I've just been introduced to this forum and low and behold, I stumble upon a discussion about my product.

In reading the thread, it seems that there are many misconceptions of what CheerBandz is and the value of our product.

For anyone reading this post...Come on guys and gals, do you really think I'd price a package of rubber bandz at just under $50. No way! The value of CheerBandz is in the instructional videos that come with our latex free synthetic rubber bandz (which is different than the office supplies that some are using).

We brought in the videographer who shot P90x to shoot our video series. Our videos are revolutionizing the way that cheer athletes prepare their bodies. How? Because CheerBandz instructional videos give the athlete simple instruction that allows them to prepare their bodies at home...for the skills that coaches are attempting to verbally teach in the gym.

Let me ask you this...As a coach have you ever repeated yourself and said things like "push your hips forward" over and over and over again...until you don't think the athlete is listening to you. What CheerBandz does is puts that verbal coaching with a physical workout that allows the athlete to "feel" what you are begging them to do.

We offer all 5 Tumble level development kits and a jump kit (which shows real time improvement).

One more question...As a coach, how much do you charge for a one time, one hour private lesson? And when the athlete leaves...what did they leave with.

We set our price/kit to be in line with what an athlete is charged for one hour of your time. Our workouts can be done whenever, wherever and as often as they want to work out. Seems like a no brainer to me and it shocks me that anyone would question the price unless they have absolutely no idea of what our philosophy and product consists of.

So...There is no magic in the bandz (even if you are at Disney). The magic is in the instruction that we provide with our bandz.

For gym owners and coaches, we offer CheerBandz certification clinics, athlete clinics, gym bandz, and a nice 20% rebate back to the gym when it promotes the use of our product for home development. What? That's right...We help develop your athletes and pay you to allow us to do it.

Hopefully, I've answered some questions you may have and given you reason to contact us at [email protected] to get your clinic and/or gym promotion scheduled.

Hey Ashley and anyone else who happens to participate on this board. ...It's been a while since you posted your original question regarding CheerBandz. My name is Shane Pennington (@j_spennington) and I happen to be the Founder of CheerBandz. I've just been introduced to this forum and low and behold, I stumble upon a discussion about my product.

In reading the thread, it seems that there are many misconceptions of what CheerBandz is and the value of our product.

For anyone reading this post...Come on guys and gals, do you really think I'd price a package of rubber bandz at just under $50. No way! The value of CheerBandz is in the instructional videos that come with our latex free synthetic rubber bandz (which is different than the office supplies that some are using).

We brought in the videographer who shot P90x to shoot our video series. Our videos are revolutionizing the way that cheer athletes prepare their bodies. How? Because CheerBandz instructional videos give the athlete simple instruction that allows them to prepare their bodies at home...for the skills that coaches are attempting to verbally teach in the gym.

Let me ask you this...As a coach have you ever repeated yourself and said things like "push your hips forward" over and over and over again...until you don't think the athlete is listening to you. What CheerBandz does is puts that verbal coaching with a physical workout that allows the athlete to "feel" what you are begging them to do.

We offer all 5 Tumble level development kits and a jump kit (which shows real time improvement).

One more question...As a coach, how much do you charge for a one time, one hour private lesson? And when the athlete leaves...what did they leave with.

We set our price/kit to be in line with what an athlete is charged for one hour of your time. Our workouts can be done whenever, wherever and as often as they want to work out. Seems like a no brainer to me and it shocks me that anyone would question the price unless they have absolutely no idea of what our philosophy and product consists of.

So...There is no magic in the bandz (even if you are at Disney). The magic is in the instruction that we provide with our bandz.

For gym owners and coaches, we offer CheerBandz certification clinics, athlete clinics, gym bandz, and a nice 20% rebate back to the gym when it promotes the use of our product for home development. What? That's right...We help develop your athletes and pay you to allow us to do it.

Hopefully, I've answered some questions you may have and given you reason to contact us at [email protected] to get your clinic and/or gym promotion scheduled.

Do you have videos to specifically show how to increase strength to achieve free stretches. My CP wants a free stretch bow n arrow. She is already very flexible, but does not have the strength to hold her leg by her ear unless she uses her hands/arms to keep it there. I was told bands could help for strengthening for free stretches, but a video would be really helpful. Thanks

Mysource kinetic bands are great. I bought them for my daughter and they have absolutely made a difference in her jumps. They also come with an instructional DVD and you can also find ones on you tube. They were $29 on ebay.

I ordered the cheerbandz for my 2 CP's. I want my girls to be able to work out together. I e mailed the company about selling the bandz separate so I could have a second set. That way my daughters can workout with the DVD at the same time. They do not sell bandz by themselves. I do not want to pay $50 dollars just to get an extra set of bandz. Does anyone recommend an alternative? I looked at Academy and one office supply store, but the bandz I found were either too long or too thin. Thanks!

Last edited:
K
I ordered the cheerbandz for my 2 CP's. I want my girls to be able to work out together. I e mailed the company about selling the bandz separate so I could have a second set. That way my daughters can workout with the DVD at the same time. They do not sell bandz by themselves. I do not want to pay $50 dollars just to get an extra set of bandz. Does anyone recommend an alternative? I looked at Academy and one office supply store, but the bandz I found were either too long or too thin. Thanks!

Kris...Glad that you were able to find another set of bandz. I hope that you understand why we choose not to sell bandz alone. Bandz without instruction are simply rubberbandz. We believe so strongly in the instruction that we don't want to risk the integrity of our philosophy...Home conditioning with instruction.

At this time, we don't have the infrastructure to manage a system where we would track and offer bandz to individuals who have already purchased a kit. It's something that we want to be able to do but just aren't their yet.

I wanted to personally thank you for purchasing our product. I wish your girls the best. As you know we like to post before and afters on our social media so please send pics our way. You can send them directly to me if you'd like: [email protected]

Be on the lookout for our next product launch which should happen in the next 1-2 weeks.

Again...please keep us posted on your daughters' progress. We love the stories and feedback we receive each day.

Not a problem. I am a single Mom of 3 kids , 2 cheer. I only need one DVD. My girls share it. We will def. share pictures. Thanks!

I purchased the jump system for my cp. In order to get any tension and get the resistance she has to spread her legs really far. She can't match the positions in the video because of how she has to stand. I didn't see a size option choice, but these are certainly just too wide for her :( Any suggestions for a rubber band or something we can get to substitute in?

Back