All-Star Cheerbandz?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would you recommend these for a 8 year old boy who can't seem to get straight legs on a cartwheel ?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
The Level 1 kit is my favorite. It is truly the foundation of all things tumbling. Repetition will begin to create muscle memory and many of the drills are designed to begin developing the athlete's core. Your athlete will need to work and do the drills consistently but this is one of the most critical times to begin developing his body and preparing for the skills he's learning.

Good luck and be blessed!

The Level 1 kit is my favorite. It is truly the foundation of all things tumbling. Repetition will begin to create muscle memory and many of the drills are designed to begin developing the athlete's core. Your athlete will need to work and do the drills consistently but this is one of the most critical times to begin developing his body and preparing for the skills he's learning.

Good luck and be blessed!
Thank u :) I should give these a try for him :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have the jump kit for my team. Tonight at practice we had 2 break and 1 broke the previous practice. Anyone else having this problem? I tied them just like the video showed.

I have the jump kit for my team. Tonight at practice we had 2 break and 1 broke the previous practice. Anyone else having this problem? I tied them just like the video showed.
Ohar...A kit is designed for one athlete to workout with. It isn't intended for an entire team. It comes down to the number of uses of the bandz. If you are interested in integrating CheerBandz into your program please email me. We actually gift your gym several hundred bandz when we come to your gym and train your coaches. We'd love to work with you.

Ohar...A kit is designed for one athlete to workout with. It isn't intended for an entire team. It comes down to the number of uses of the bandz. If you are interested in integrating CheerBandz into your program please email me. We actually gift your gym several hundred bandz when we come to your gym and train your coaches. We'd love to work with you.
I bought 1 set for my cp to use. A few of other girls wanted to try them before they try talking their parents into purchasing the kits for them. The bands got used 2-3 times doing one set of the toe touch drills before they started breaking.

I bought 1 set for my cp to use. A few of other girls wanted to try them before they try talking their parents into purchasing the kits for them. The bands got used 2-3 times doing one set of the toe touch drills before they started breaking.
I get it. Email me and I'll help you out. Triple bandz should be used for toe touch drills.

I ordered the cheerbandz for my 2 CP's. I want my girls to be able to work out together. I e mailed the company about selling the bandz separate so I could have a second set. That way my daughters can workout with the DVD at the same time. They do not sell bandz by themselves. I do not want to pay $50 dollars just to get an extra set of bandz. Does anyone recommend an alternative? I looked at Academy and one office supply store, but the bandz I found were either too long or too thin. Thanks!

Question;
Do your daughters like the cheerbandz and Do you think they've helped their progression? My daughter is asking for tumbling and jump bands for Christmas. I wanted an honest opinion before I spent the $50 on each of them. I'd hate to buy them and they sit in a corner unused

They have a free app for tumbling stuff. She might want to check that out for fun. The best thing I have found for improving tumbling at home is conditioning recommended by Debbie Love on her site For the "Love" of Tumbling - by Debbie Love

I LOVE Debbie Love. The only problem is most of the drills I find you can't really do at home. My daughter's having problems with consistency. One minute she's got it the next she can't land it. We were trying to find drills and things that she can do at home in our Family room rather than spending our whole paycheck in privates

I didn't think about the conditioning. That may actually help
Hey guys...Just wanted to add a little to the advice Kris is providing.

Kris...as always, I appreciate your willingness to give feedback and advice based on your experience with our product. Once again you've given some good guidance to mytriplek regarding our jump kit...It's really a no brainer. We see results with this kit after one session in most situations.

In regards to our tumble kits, I think we need more info from mytriplek regarding her athlete. What skills is your athlete working on? What challenges is he/she trying to overcome? How dedicated is he/she to improving these skills?

I didn't think about the conditioning. That may actually help

Yes, my girls focus on the conditioning v. the drills. Lately haven't had much extra time, but when they did the conditioning as recommended I could see an improvement in all of their tumbling. The stronger you are the more consistent your tumbling will be.

Back