All-Star Cheerforce Diamondz.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If my girls are gone I will cry. I have a huge soft spot for them. I don't know how I feel about them going large, hopefully they'll still be as fierce.

They were advertising on their website they wanted to go large and were offering girls with a triple toe tuck and full 50% off tuition and girls with a standing full and double free tuition. I personally will love to see them large. It will be a ltitel different because they are a great small senior but I can imagine they can still rock it in large.

I know alot of Diamondz have gone to CALI - in several gyms. Will be interesting to see them in Large.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Greetings Everyone! CheerForce is off to another great start, hard to believe it's our 11th season! We usually don't say much at the beginning of the season because kids are still joining, making it difficult to "set" anything in stone. Teams and levels will be decided mid-summer when we start choreography. From the sounds of the coaches at all locations, initial teams are very strong and CF will have over 20 teams again.

As for Diamondz, it is not a person, it is a team. Many of last season's athletes are graduating (we are so proud of them), and new athletes are being groomed to carry on the tradition as one of our most talented teams ;). So, don't believe everything you hear, it's just wishful thinking from others, lol. Trust me, I was at their practice this afternoon.

Blessings to everyone for the 2011-12 season!
this was posted on cheergyms. . . .

Back