All-Star Cheerforce Diamondz.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ahaha you probably saw the showcase video.
we watered the tumbling and stuff down for that.
Quite a few of us were really sick and we didnt want to risk getting hurt at a showcase.

Yeah, it was from the showcase. Good Luck this weekend. I know a few girls on the team this year, so im rooting for you guys :)

Are you guys all girl smll restricted?

yes

Why doesn't Cassandra join Nfinity? Do you know how many of the old diamondz went to cali?

And cass had major ankle surgery after last season. And I think 3/4 girls went to cali. Everyone knew that last season was the last season of Diamondz because a lot of those girls were aging out, were hurt, were moving away for college, and many other reasons. The girls that still wanted to cheer didnt want to be on a restricted level 5 so they went to cali. I honestly cant blame them, I would not bust my butt getting level 5 skills just to be on a restricted 5 team.

Hey,
to break up all the rumors, here we go.
Every Diamond from the past years did leave the team, whether they graduated or went to CA.
Diamondz is currently rebuilding now, they are restricted lvl 5(no doubles), and working hard to somewhat keep up the Diamond name.
It's not going to be what you guys are used to. But that's not their fault. When you had half of the team graduate and the other half walk out, its kind of unexpected.
It's been a long road. Injuries. People leaving. Coach leaving. But we are determined to do our best to perform with all our heart out there, and we are getting better and getting more skills by the day.
If you want to know where any of the old Diamondz went or are now, I'll be glad to tell you :)
Love,
A Diamond herself.
<3
Best of luck rebuilding this season. I'm sure you'll do great!
Can't wait to see Diamondz at GSSA tomorrow! I'll be cheering for you :)

It's funny that Diamonds have to "recruit or" or lose kids because I think CheerForce is one of the best programs in the state. Their stunts alone from this past season were so technically clean and their choreography is always on point. Rankings always shock me with Diamonds so the only thing I can think of is running/standing tumbling diffculty (having more athletes doing harder skills). "Diamonds are forever"

yes

And cass had major ankle surgery after last season. And I think 3/4 girls went to cali. Everyone knew that last season was the last season of Diamondz because a lot of those girls were aging out, were hurt, were moving away for college, and many other reasons. The girls that still wanted to cheer didnt want to be on a restricted level 5 so they went to cali. I honestly cant blame them, I would not bust my butt getting level 5 skills just to be on a restricted 5 team.

Actually, we werent restricted 5 until they left. thats the reason we went restricted 5. they all left.
Cass had an ankle injury and just wanted to coach.
Maddie goes to SDSU.
Triana is on Nfinity.
Marie aged out and also coaches at CF.
Tiffany now goes to college in Texas.
Noelle and Nicole do school cheer.
and the rest either stopped cheer all together or goes to CA.
about 4 or 5 are on CA.
It had nothing to do with going restricted. we werent SUPPOSED to go restricted until we returned to the gym to find the 'remaining' girls gone.

You guys will be just fine this year. I watched at the showcase and enjoyed your performance. Besides, Cheerforce is a family who stick together and support each other not matter what team you are on. There is no shame is being a R5, it is a new start. I have faith in your team. Is Diamonds going to Orlando this year?

It's funny that Diamonds have to "recruit or" or lose kids because I think CheerForce is one of the best programs in the state. Their stunts alone from this past season were so technically clean and their choreography is always on point. Rankings always shock me with Diamonds so the only thing I can think of is running/standing tumbling diffculty (having more athletes doing harder skills). "Diamonds are forever"

Yeah running/standing tumbling is deffinatly our weak point right now. But I know that I alone am planning on getting my tumbling up by the next competition. Tumbling is deffinatly my strong loin and I CAN'T WAIT to get in my specialty pass :3

You guys will be just fine this year. I watched at the showcase and enjoyed your performance. Besides, Cheerforce is a family who stick together and support each other not matter what team you are on. There is no shame is being a R5, it is a new start. I have faith in your team. Is Diamonds going to Orlando this year?

I'm proud to be a diamond personally :) and we are so much like a family this year<3
And yes!! We are all super excited for orlando, get some disneyworld in ;)

i dont think it was the tumbling that was killing diamondz it was just the execution/technique in their tumbling.

it will be different to not see diamondz in the small sr. 5 division but im excited to see so5 werrk diamondz

Actually, we werent restricted 5 until they left. thats the reason we went restricted 5. they all left.
Cass had an ankle injury and just wanted to coach.
Maddie goes to SDSU.
Triana is on Nfinity.
Marie aged out and also coaches at CF.
Tiffany now goes to college in Texas.
Noelle and Nicole do school cheer.
and the rest either stopped cheer all together or goes to CA.
about 4 or 5 are on CA.
It had nothing to do with going restricted. we werent SUPPOSED to go restricted until we returned to the gym to find the 'remaining' girls gone.

That may be the case but dont blame the girls leaving for the division you are in. I would instead focus on getting your skills up and getting back to where you were suppose to be. And or just rock the division youre currently in. Diamondz will be fierce regardless of their division.

Back