All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I'm not getting all of this but I make a long list so they can pick & choose. I put a star by the three things I must have. They're not that much anyways.
-Record Player.*
-Dark Side of the Moon Vinyl*
-Red Vinyl*
- Dr.Martens Pink Drench Boots
-Alice in Zombieland Book
-Hate List book
-Elf movie
-Whip it Movie.
-Swooshcats Team Shirt
-Prowlers Team Shirt
-Black Claw Tshirt
-New Daisy Eau so Fresh Perfume. I used all of mine...
My mom was so happy to see there were no iPods, iPads, or Computers on our list this year. She hates all the new electronics. I also wrote at the bottom that if they got me one thing I wouldn't want anything for my birthday.
That one thing is plane tickets to visit my grandma for two weeks over the summer. She lives in Texas & I only get to see her one time a year for four days so that would mean the world to me.

I'm so excited for Christmas. :)

My Mom has my style down so she can adequately shop for my clothes. But when did Uggs come back in? Everyone on here seems to be asking for them but no one at my school wears them. Are they a thing else where?
Uggs never went out of style here in Florida but I think it is weird that they ever came into style here in South Florida being that it gets cold for like 2 weeks.

April showers bring December flowers?

;)

I went from:
tumblr_lh1apbXMIF1qzbl7f.gif

to:
tumblr_lgwpinjRji1qzbl7f.gif

Oooops i keep posting in this thread. oh well!
I reaaaallly wish South Elite had a proshop... :mad:
I dont know if i should put the curl jam set or the conair wand on my list :confused:

My Christmas list has doubled now thanks to this thread lol Those Nike leopard shoes are beautiful! Not to mention the great discovery of Wanelo.com! What a great day :)

Back