All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Victoria's Secret Leggings
Dark Red (Cardinal/Crimson/whateveryouwanttocallit) Nike Pros
iTunes Gift Cards
iPhone 5
New Pokémon game... :oops:

Ugh this thread is stressing me out. My mom just asked me for a list, but I'm 25. If I want something that badly I buy it. So I'm seriously struggling.

My list is like an iPad, a toaster oven, and a crock pot. I'm so lame. Oh and one more pair of curtains for my bedroom.

I just like getting money and some little stuff!:) that way I can get exactly what I want and/or save it. There is a place that has AMAZING bath and shower stuff calle lush, check it out:) the stuff makes great stocking stuffers

I just like getting money and some little stuff!:) that way I can get exactly what I want and/or save it. There is a place that has AMAZING bath and shower stuff calle lush, check it out:) the stuff makes great stocking stuffers

Ugh this thread is stressing me out. My mom just asked me for a list, but I'm 25. If I want something that badly I buy it. So I'm seriously struggling.

My list is like an iPad, a toaster oven, and a crock pot. I'm so lame. Oh and one more pair of curtains for my bedroom.

I'm the same way. My response for the past three years for birthday and christmas are just "send me to worlds, please and thank you."

CP's List:
  • Hair extensions
  • Pink Beats
  • New i-phone case
  • Bailey Bow- Uggs in black
  • Abercrombie anything
  • Victoria Secret anything
  • New North Face Jacket
She will not be getting everything on that list...just sayin'

My mom keeps asking me and it's so hard! Because my birthday is 3 days before Christmas, so I have to have a birthday list and a Christmas list.... and then I feel greedy... but right now my Christmas list is
keychain bow for my future car keys (turning 16)
vera bradley id holder
Clothes (but I don't really trust my mom to buy them for me)
Uggs

Back