All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So far:
- Everything on Wanelo
-Victoria Secret Fleece Leggings (like I have to have these...)
-UCF sweatshirt
-You've Cat to be Kitten Me Right Meow Sweatshirt
-leopard heels
-Nike pros
-leopard print Nike 5.0 frees
The VS fleece leggings will be on my wish list, as well. They feel soo comfy and warm and I am obsessed with them!

I really really really want a pink KitchenAid mixer. And enough Swarovski rhinestsones to bedazzle it.
I am 23- and all I've wanted since I was, like, 16 has been a KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I told my parents they could give me nothing else BUT that and I'd weep with joy. So far, no dice.

My list is basically:
Money for rent
Luck with finding a new apt
Cute shoes
Money for an acting class
Chocolate
CA practice wear. I want to workout in style.

YAY BEING OLD!

I didn't know VS made fleece leggings so I just went and looked at them holy moly those things are expensive!! Anthropologie has them for $18 in black. I asked for those ones, concert tickets, and stuff for my house (so glad the other 20 something's on here asked for lame kitchen items too haha)

- Iphone 4 in white (I wish I broke my last iPhone in a cross trainer :oops:)
- Tickets to see Tom Daley in the FINA Diving Series
- Calender of Tom Daley
- Crest 3D White Strips also haha
- DKNY Be Delicious Perfume
- Keeping up with the Kardashians boxset

Everyone is asking for crest white strips. How much are they and do they really work that good? I've always wanted to try them.

From my parents: kindle paperwhite
From everyone else: amazon gift certificates to buy books

If I get none of the above I just want real books.

I think I'm going to add a bunch of tech books to my XMas list. Thanks for reminding me :)

T
Everyone is asking for crest white strips. How much are they and do they really work that good? I've always wanted to try them.
They are expensive but they do really work. I can't remember the price exactly but I am pretty sure they were around $40.00 ish? I think you can get a small box or a large box....which would obviously effect the price.

my parents are seperated, as well as my birthday is 4 days after christmas.
for my dad;
nike pros
cheer clothes
nfinities

My mom;
dresses
my ipod fixed
new phone

rest of family;
money so i can go to GBE next season
clothes
heels

CP (9 yo) wants:
CA sports bras, tshirts, bows...as well as pretty much any other big name gym's sports bras, shirts, bows... (anyone have any YS to pass on?)
Ipad Mini
Iphone 5
Clothing from Justice or Abercombie
Phone cases
Bling speakers for iphone
Itunes gift cards
Cash

My cp has a few things. I'd have to go through her stuff but I'm pretty sure she has some YS/YM things from Cali that she doesn't wear anymore.

I have been changing my Christmas list like all year and my mom never knows what to buy me so she ends up giving me money then I just buy all my own stuff haha (kinda lame but at least I'm getting what I want) anyways this year I want:
- VS stuff (def. just added those fleece leggings haha)
- Monogrammed silver necklace
- longchamp bag
- nordstrom stuff (my favorite store...)
- possibly hunter rain boots

Back