All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love it too! Wish they'd come to our gym and show our girls what they're capable of it they take practice seriously.
It's a painful process though and you'll likely lose a few athletes throughout the process.

It's interesting that some athletes work so hard while others willingly negate all of their efforts by not taking it seriously and doing all they can to avoid the hard work. It seems so unfair to the hard workers. But relatively easy to fix in a short period of time. If you're talking about teenagers and self confidence issues that's a much more difficult issue that requires a lot more time and effort to overcome. And, we need them in Ventura. Ha!

Hey, maybe during those long flights to and fro Iowa they could put pen to paper. They don't need sleep. They would just dream about cheer anyway.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's a painful process though and you'll likely lose a few athletes throughout the process.

It's interesting that some athletes work so hard while others willingly negate all of their efforts by not taking it seriously and doing all they can to avoid the hard work. It seems so unfair to the hard workers. But relatively easy to fix in a short period of time. If you're talking about teenagers and self confidence issues that's a much more difficult issue that requires a lot more time and effort to overcome. And, we need them in Ventura. Ha!

Hey, maybe during those long flights to and fro Iowa they could put pen to paper. They don't need sleep. They would just dream about cheer anyway.

They could add author to their list of credits. But, what should the book be named ?

So I started a CHEERHAB threat in the all stars forum just so we don't have like three or four different conversations going and people getting confused about what people are talking about and whether they're talking about cheerleaders or cheerhab (btw it's called Cheerhab :) )

So I started a CHEERHAB threat in the all stars forum just so we don't have like three or four different conversations going and people getting confused about what people are talking about and whether they're talking about cheerleaders or cheerhab (btw it's called Cheerhab :) )

I know you meant "thread" not "threat" but I had to read your post 3 times to realize that - I need more coffee.

What no one wants to discuss the Palm Springs curse? Oh probably because they just won worlds and them being cursed 6 months ago doesn't seem important! Come on AwesomenessTV catch up already.

You would think this is just cause they're teenagers and they don't take anything seriously. NOPE. I have found this to be just as bad in a work setting - If people spent as much time actually working as they do trying to get out of work, the world would be a better place! So although it sucks, it's kindof a good life lesson for those hard workers. There will always be those people that slack off, or don't work as hard as you think they should, but keep working hard anyway because it will pay off for YOU in the end :)

So, uh, per Cheerupdates...guess we'll be seeing Angel Rice on Cheerleaders Season 3?

Latest posts

Back