All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm curious, now that you've seen an episode of Cheer Rehab, what do you think ? If you haven't seen it yet you can click the link above and check it out.

I must say I enjoyed watching it. There wasn't a lot of hype and build up leading up to their work with the team in the gym. They just walked in, took over the team and launched right into a punishing practice. I hope the athletes were prepped with what to expect. If not, what a shocker.

I can definitely imagine Orby and Eddie becoming frustrated with this group before it's all over. And likewise, the athletes frustration being directed at Eddie and Orby. Eddie and Orby are adults and used to frustration, but how will the kid's handle their frustrations ? It seems like everyone (coaches and kids alike) is being stretched (no pun intended) beyond their comfort zone. Everyone's challenged in this exercise.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ahh! i didn't think there were any allstar teams around the iowa city area, and then i watched cheerhab! that gym is about 15 minutes away from my college home and i saw them at the champions league movie premier! eddie and orby were walking around on campus and i didn't even know it... very disappointed! :(

Really like the show and the concept of it. It reminds me of Tabitha's Salon Takeover though. IMO that show never shows the owner (and some staff) in a good light. I hope this show doesn't go that direction as well. Just from the first episode, I can see where it could if the producers don't watch how they edit. It would be awesome if this is something they could produce year round with a lot of different gyms.

I'm curious, now that you've seen an episode of Cheer Rehab, what do you think ?

I can definitely imagine Orby and Eddie becoming frustrated with this group before it's all over. And likewise, the athletes frustration being directed at Eddie and Orby. Eddie and Orby are adults and used to frustration, but how will the kid's handle their frustrations ? It seems like everyone (coaches and kids alike) is being stretched (no pun intended) beyond their comfort zone. Everyone's challenged in this exercise.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i like the concept of the show because it reminds me of Kitchen Nightmares, and I love that show (both American and UK). As far as how successful the coaches will be... I think it'll depend a lot on the kids. As Orby said, he and Eddie aren't miracle workers. If the majority of the kids there are only there to have fun and don't care much for competition, then it'll be impossible to turn them into a medal worth team.

It would be awesome if this is something they could produce year round with a lot of different gyms.

That is what I thought of after I saw the trailer. There could also be added a competition element. What if they got coaches from different top gyms, assigned them to teams and in the end those teams would compete against each other.

From my purely selfish side, I hope it doesn't mean we will lose two of the best coaches in the industry from our gym. Yes I'm looking at you E and O! :kiss:

But I digress... Listening to Orby critique a team is so interesting and educational. I've asked him to give me a play by play while my CP's team waits to go on. He's amazing at that.

I love it too! Wish they'd come to our gym and show our girls what they're capable of it they take practice seriously.

I wonder if all of the episodes will be from one weekend. If not, I wonder how the logistics will work with them going back and forth between Cali and Iowa.

I wonder if all of the episodes will be from one weekend. If not, I wonder how the logistics will work with them going back and forth between Cali and Iowa.

I'm thinking maybe they spent a week there? In two (i think) episodes back of Cheerleaders, the team was returning from a break they had that lasted a week or two or something. I'm thinking Eddie and Orby used that time to go to Iowa

cheerhab episode 2
Orby at 1:37...so sweet

Sidenote: THE BACK WALKOVER STRUGGLE IS REAL.

I cannot tell you how many kids I know at levels 3-5 whom if their lives depended on throwing a BWO, they'd be SUPER DEAD. Like beyond dead.

*Regularly throws 4 BHS through to arabian whip whip double.*
*hyperventilates when I ask for a BWO check at a private*

#thisiswhywedontskipLevel1

Latest posts

Back