All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think season 3 should be a mixture of cali teams. 10 minutes each for a 30 minute show. i like following smoed on the show, but i think just them in season 3 would just be following routine. it needs to change up, imo.

i think season 3 should be a mixture of cali teams. 10 minutes each for a 30 minute show. i like following smoed on the show, but i think just them in season 3 would just be following routine. it needs to change up, imo.

I like this idea

That is a fab idea I would love to see how they train some of their lower level teams and see them prepare for NCA Summit etc

I am kind of over the smoed hype to be honest. I think it's great to show what cheerleading is really about but I think the series should follow a different cali team next year. There are many talented teams across all their gyms and it would be nice for them to show that. The episode where they had that gruelling practice for palm springs was when Great Whites was practicing with them at their gym and GW's had a better practice than they did and smoed had a roughhhhh practice.

As for jenee returning to smoed that isn't happening. Really glad she got to experience going to CEA and being welcomed and loved every minute of that journey with her mom and sister by her side. After seeing rude tweets and IG stuff from some of the smoed girls after she left I was sincerely disappointed with how they acted over the whole thing. I also find some of them are not great role models. If I had a daughter that was posing for ridiculous pictures at that age just to get followers I'd take her phone away.

The episode where they had that gruelling practice for palm springs was when Great Whites was practicing with them at their gym and GW's had a better practice than they did and smoed had a roughhhhh practice.

are you insinuating that great whites should have been featured? if so, the show was about smoed and not great whites.

After seeing rude tweets and IG stuff from some of the smoed girls after she left I was sincerely disappointed with how they acted over the whole thing. I also find some of them are not great role models.

i think i know of the messages that you are referring to, and they all came from girls that had been on smoed since the very beginning. it seemed like they were left in the dark about the entire situation. saying that someone isnt a good role model simply because they made statements out of feeling betrayed isnt exactly fair. it seemed like there was a lack of communication. imagine if you were a teammate with someone for 4 years, well into a season and right before NCA, and then all of a sudden that person quits for some unknown/half-known reason and then all of sudden joins another team across the country, you wouldn't have negative/mixed feelings?

I like the idea of following more teams on season 3 - like maybe smoed, a level 4 and maybe a level 2 team?

But i think it would hard to organize and not sure if parents would like that seeing how much popularity goes with being on the web series and all the pressure.

I would love if Eddie and Orby would write a book about coaching, struggles and all the rewarding moments you get as a coach.
Heck, i´d buy a "Smoed Coaches Quotes" book if there was one :wasntme:

As for jenee returning to smoed that isn't happening. Really glad she got to experience going to CEA and being welcomed and loved every minute of that journey with her mom and sister by her side. After seeing rude tweets and IG stuff from some of the smoed girls after she left I was sincerely disappointed with how they acted over the whole thing. I also find some of them are not great role models. If I had a daughter that was posing for ridiculous pictures at that age just to get followers I'd take her phone away.

I didn't say she would i said I wouldn't be surprised! And they they where (by the looks of it) left in the dark but everyone on here has respected Eddie, orby and the athletes involved wishes for this subject to be left alone and have not spoken about these events for some weeks. After their worlds win they do not need to see this being brought back up again.

As for the way they are posing and what they wear you just have to look at our sport! We train in next to nothing, compete in next to nothing and get deduction for not using facials (I think I am exaggerating that) they're teenagers! Living their life's! At least they're not posing in underwear or nothing! With alcohol and drunk people around them using drugs! And FYI most of them have their coaches on their IG so if anything like that was posted Eddie and Orby would be on them so quick their heads would spin!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I like the idea of following more teams on season 3 - like maybe smoed, a level 4 and maybe a level 2 team?

But i think it would hard to organize and not sure if parents would like that seeing how much popularity goes with being on the web series and all the pressure.

I would love if Eddie and Orby would write a book about coaching, struggles and all the rewarding moments you get as a coach.
Heck, i´d buy a "Smoed Coaches Quotes" book if there was one :wasntme:

While some may be interested in the other teams, as a mom, I vote no. I don't want my daughter on a web series.

And yessssss to the Quote book! That would be hysterical!

are you insinuating that great whites should have been featured? if so, the show was about smoed and not great whites.

i think i know of the messages that you are referring to, and they all came from girls that had been on smoed since the very beginning. it seemed like they were left in the dark about the entire situation. saying that someone isnt a good role model simply because they made statements out of feeling betrayed isnt exactly fair. it seemed like there was a lack of communication. imagine if you were a teammate with someone for 4 years, well into a season and right before NCA, and then all of a sudden that person quits for some unknown/half-known reason and then all of sudden joins another team across the country, you wouldn't have negative/mixed feelings?

Not saying GW's should have been on the show at all. Just stating more about that episode.

And no matter how mad I am at any of my team mates or about someone who quits etc because I've been there done that with people quitting right before a competition. I would NEVER put it on social media. Their coaches should have nipped that in the bud as soon as it was happening. It made their girls look rude and not very "role model" ish. And that's MY opinion.

I'd be interested to see how 3 of their level 5 teams (like Coed, Lady Bullets or Aces, and Smoed) are coached. Follow 3 different coaches and how they prep their teams throughout the year.

That may be harder since they're at different locations. The only two at the same location of those 4 are Coed and Lady Bullets. Although I think it would be cool

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Latest posts

Back