All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

am i curious as to why she left? absolutely. was a waiting every saturday for an episode about it? not even a little. i think the video did more harm than good. now, here we are, 2 months later discussing it all over again. honestly, i probably wouldn't even have noticed if they didn't make an episode on it. yes people would have noticed that it was a different flyer than jenee, but its not like EVERYONE on the team is focused on.. i couldn't tell you the other 2 flyers names (that have been on it all year) to save my life..

am i curious as to why she left? absolutely. was a waiting every saturday for an episode about it? not even a little. i think the video did more harm than good. now, here we are, 2 months later discussing it all over again. honestly, i probably wouldn't even have noticed if they didn't make an episode on it. yes people would have noticed that it was a different flyer than jenee, but its not like EVERYONE on the team is focused on.. i couldn't tell you the other 2 flyers names (that have been on it all year) to save my life..
haha. I know them as Chimmy and not Chimmy. Couldn't tell you which one is actually Chimmy though and which one isn't. I just remember Robert being best friends with her on the Christmas episode... now that I post this I'm not 100% sure the name is even Chimmy, so this could just be awkward if not. Don't care enough to go through and look though!

haha. I know them as Chimmy and not Chimmy. Couldn't tell you which one is actually Chimmy though and which one isn't. I just remember Robert being best friends with her on the Christmas episode... now that I post this I'm not 100% sure the name is even Chimmy, so this could just be awkward if not. Don't care enough to go through and look though!
i remembered one of them had a nickname/name that i have heard before but couldn't think of it.. but i do remember now :) i just don't see why they want privacy, don't wish to discuss, but then dedicate a 10 minute video to it :confused:

The flyers were Angelina, Chimmy, Madi, Jenee and Gabby(or is it Gabbi?) anyways then after NCA it was Chimmy, Madi, Payton and Gabi.

What exactly is wrong with Brookee? Not to be negative at all, but it looks like she may be suffering from a mental illness or some sort of depression.
There are many illnesses that are completely invisible that a person can have. Not only mental ones either. I know you were just asking and didn't mean anything by it but I have some illnesses that you would never know about from looking at me but they keep me completely incapacitated at times.

i sure hope you personally know every single person you follow on twitter. hopefully you don't follow any favorite athletes, actors or actresses, or god forbid the president. since ya know, you don't know them.

also, met*
I completely missed the smoed twitter backlash about J but what you said is too funny^

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

threads like this wouldnt be complete without the obligatory post: "you guys need a life and need to stop discussing a topic in a topic thread on a discussion board". i've been waiting for you. you seem to have popped up in every long thread/chat-room discussion that i've been in since the 90s. see you soon, old friend. ;)

ive been curious about this too, well, the camps to be more exact. id imagine they get free travel, lodging and food, but was also wondering if they got paid.

Maybe you should re-read my post, because I never said people need to stop discussing it. But I appreciate you trying to get cute with me. :wham:

Eddie and Orby probably shouldn't have signed up to do a show then. :rolleyes: I love when people sign up to do tv/web/etc shows and then get all "Respect our privacy" and "stop discussing this."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When this issue first came up and everyone was talking about it Eddie posted in a few media groups including this one asking everyone politely to please drop the matter what's happened has happened and nothing we do or at can change it we're just adding fuel to the fire (obvious I'm not actually quoting him, that'd require me going back a few hundred pages! A this time of night I am waaaay too tiered to be bothered). It's probably a different story now but it'd be sad to see this become bigger then their worlds win and shadow it

What exactly is wrong with Brookee? Not to be negative at all, but it looks like she may be suffering from a mental illness or some sort of depression.

I'm curious as well but as I also stated her skin looked yellow in one of the shots whether that's just crappy gym lighting idk but I think it's a little more then mental cause she didn't return (going on the fact that Kass competed at worlds) at first I thought she was the poor girl fighting lukemia but then I remembered she's black ops (I think correct me if I'm wrong)

When this issue first came up and everyone was talking about it Eddie posted in a few media groups including this one asking everyone politely to please drop the matter what's happened has happened and nothing we do or at can change it we're just adding fuel to the fire (obvious I'm not actually quoting him, that'd require me going back a few hundred pages! A this time of night I am waaaay too tiered to be bothered). It's probably a different story now but it'd be sad to see this become bigger then their worlds win and shadow it

I'm not sure why you quoted me? I already know what he said - it's what I was responding to. My post was saying I don't know why he thinks that's gonna happen. When you decide to do a show of any sort, you are deciding to put yourselves out there. You don't get to then turn around and tell everyone what you want us to discuss.

If you don't want your drama discussed ad nauseum online, a reality show is not the route I'd recommend. It's 2014... If someone doesn't know this yet, there's something wrong. No reality show in the history of the world has been successful at keeping people interested in their boring, non-drama filled days. People. Like. Drama.

It's really nonsense for him to "ask" people on Fierce Board not to discuss this. I don't understand people who do things that are obvious attention seeking, and then complain about the attention. I will always side eye people who do these shows or magazine interviews or whatever other "look at me!" thing they want and then cry about the negative attention.

#StopDoingTheseThings

#ThisHappensEveryTime

#BeCarefulWhatYouAskFor

I don't care about this topic at all, other than to agree with JaM. If you don't want people to discuss you, don't create a reality show about yourself. There's a price for fame, even if it's just in the small world of allstar cheerleading. (Not saying I agree with the price, but I'd be hard-pressed to agree to be on a reality program because of it).

In terms of paid per episode:
It's entirely possible. Depends on their contract (and yes, they have a contract. Or if they care at all about themselves in any capacity, they have a contract). Seeing as this is a season 2, I'm sure a review of it was made and perhaps something might have been added for this season. AwesomenessTV definitely gets revenue (from ad shares and monetization from Youtube). It's entirely possible that each show has it's own 'numbers' that they'd go by (I'm not sure how the numbers work from that standpoint or if it'd be possible to separate the revenue by show). As for whether or not that stuff gets passed onto the team is a different story. If so- might be tuition credits or something. Or it'd go straight to the gym.

Do/could these athletes lose eligibility for college through this sort of thing? I know the NCAA has something about endorsements or some such business..

I don't care about this topic at all, other than to agree with JaM. If you don't want people to discuss you, don't create a reality show about yourself. There's a price for fame, even if it's just in the small world of allstar cheerleading. (Not saying I agree with the price, but I'd be hard-pressed to agree to be on a reality program because of it).

Yes, this. I don't actually care where Jenee cheers, nor do I watch this show. And I don't necessarily think this should be the price for "fame" - I just know that whether or not it should be, it is. You would not catch me on a reality show ever for this reason. Why ANYONE would agree to one nowadays is beyond me.

There are many illnesses that are completely invisible that a person can have. Not only mental ones either. I know you were just asking and didn't mean anything by it but I have some illnesses that you would never know about from looking at me but they keep me completely incapacitated at times.
same here.
ugh. I'm sorry I just hate when people do this.

tumblr_n196rja5MP1rfwpdoo1_500.gif

Back