All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I won't mention names as I think she is a minor, however it seems one of smoed's flyers has quit the team. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out for them, she was so good too :(
Kinda strange eddie didn't get a mention.
That is what is making this strange to me as well. I mean the whole thing is really sudden but that raises questions in my mind too. I would like to know what happened to make her decide to leave the team now but I will respect all involved if I never find out. I know I am not entitled to know but when you have been following a team so closely you kind of feel like iy would be nice to know this part as well.

ETA: I have no idea why the first quote appeared in my reply. Sorry about that.

Well inquiring minds want to know for the sake of my daughter who is a SMOED twin fan and said to me "please check the fb mom, I'm sure they will know what happened."

Well inquiring minds want to know for the sake of my daughter who is a SMOED twin fan and said to me "please check the fb mom, I'm sure they will know what happened."
I think it's pretty clear a few do know but aren't saying anything which begs the question why make the statement now?

I'm assuming all will be revealed after NCA. If it were me I think I would've opted to make one statement the day after NCA that answered everything rather than one a week before that only opened it up for speculation. I don't see this discussion abating before the resolution is public and that's not good for her, her former teammates or kids who may be worried they're about to lose their spot next Monday....especially during NCA week.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I definitely didn't read it the same way as you did so guessing you may know more than you want or can admit. My thought as well is if you want to avoid drama for others you don't do a media release the week before NCA or you say something to the effects of not knowing plans for remainder of season. Doesn't help that mom is shimmying posts of people talking like she wants them too.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

May
Maybe they want to be talked about an have the speculation run wild before they announce where she will finish this season. I know the mom was shimmying posts on another thread where her cp was mentioned so obviously she had no interest in putting rumors to rest.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

What I find disturbing about your comments is that it appears you are looking for drama.

Let's do a 180 here, you want drama how about this: Maybe they aren't fame who**s and maybe the kid just wanted to tumble without having to dodge a camera/cameraman on the mat, or a crew directing the dialogue between her and her stung group. Maybe she had additional pressures to gain a ton of social media followers. Maybe they, the Cruises, had a problem with the coaches being jerks. What if all that was posted were intimate details of the breakup? We don't want that. You know what...maybe the kid just wants to cheer.

California Allstars, Smoed kids and Jenee (and family) have shown NOTHING but class in this. Gyms and kids breakup, we move on. If, you are indeed and cheer dad or even just a parent, how would you feel about some adult coming on here to question your kid, your wife and you like that? Dude, seriously, why stir the pot.

Ok, I admit that I don't follow cheerlebrities or the drama that follows high profile gyms, but are we actually condoning gym hopping so close to two high profile competitions? Am I reading this right? **will never understand this**

We also don't know the reasons why she has decided to not continue the season with the team. I'm sure we can all agree that there are some legitimate reasons to leave a team.

If something wasn't right, I would pull my kid and wouldn't give a sh*t what part of the season it is. I am not implying anything about the Cruises, just making a comment about legitimate reasons.

Why do we need to know why?

I never said we did need to know why. My confusion lies in someone making a very public, yet vague announcement. And since it's someone who has a presence on the boards, they would certainly be able to predict that this exact thing would happen with all the speculation. And if said person really doesn't like the attention...why not just do everything privately and quietly?

But she didn't say why...and that's exactly what's happening :::scratching head::::

& the cheer world may never know. I doubt it will ever even be on the show! (Her exact reason)
It's near impossible for the cheer world to mind their own business now a days. As of right now she isn't cheering anywhere. I'm sure her body is enjoying a break hah!

What I find disturbing about your comments is that it appears you are looking for drama.

Let's do a 180 here, you want drama how about this: Maybe they aren't fame who**s and maybe the kid just wanted to tumble without having to dodge a camera/cameraman on the mat, or a crew directing the dialogue between her and her stung group. Maybe she had additional pressures to gain a ton of social media followers. Maybe they, the Cruises, had a problem with the coaches being jerks. What if all that was posted were intimate details of the breakup? We don't want that. You know what...maybe the kid just wants to cheer.

California Allstars, Smoed kids and Jenee (and family) have shown NOTHING but class in this. Gyms and kids breakup, we move on. If, you are indeed and cheer dad or even just a parent, how would you feel about some adult coming on here to question your kid, your wife and you like that? Dude, seriously, why stir the pot.

Let's just wait and see. I think that the fact that her sister "quit" too speaks volumes. Sadly, when and if the truth is revealed, we will find that their departure from Smoed/Snipers is probably due to a personal family issue that we really don't need to "need" to know. I doubt that her sister would leave too, if it were due to Janae having issues with the show and coaches like you listed above.

They are a seasoned cheer family, who has cheered for prestigious teams. for years They aren't going to pull both girls without a reason that they deem very important during NCA week, imo.

I never said we did need to know why. My confusion lies in someone making a very public, yet vague announcement. And since it's someone who has a presence on the boards, they would certainly be able to predict that this exact thing would happen with all the speculation. And if said person really doesn't like the attention...why not just do everything privately and quietly?

There's no such thing as privacy for someone that is well known on that team. Someone is bound to notice she's not on the team at NCA. & someone is bound to start rumors. It is what it is !

It was more of me thinking out loud "why"?

I feel that the statement that Jenee made was needed. She is well known and well liked. I don't think she would have slipped under the radar. I feel he statement suffices.

i don't understand why people feel the need to get defensive , whenever you are a person in the spotlight it's natural for people to ask for reasons whenever something happens. It's just how it is. And i think there is no need to get all angry and defensive whenever the question is raised why she quit.She was on a high profile team at a high profile gym that has its own TV show, traveled to foreign countries to host camps and is just a person of interest in the cheer community. If Harry Styles decides to leave One Direction his fans will ask why , no matter if they get an answer or not. Sure she does not have to answer, it's her decision, but in my opinion it is not a crime to ask what happened. I was never that interested in Smoed to be honest, nevertheless when i heard about the whole thing i was curious about her reason to leave aswell, i'm not gonna lie

Last edited:
I find it annoying when people who know the whole story come on here and say things like "leave it alone, you don't need to know, why does everyone care so much?" Etc etc. When in all actuality if you didn't know you'd be asking the same questions.

Back