All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I truly hate to ask this for fear of starting anything else but I've been wondering since this whole Jenee leaving smoked thing. Wasn't @lakerfantlc a big part of CA as well? I may be very wrong but I thought she was team mom or had a lot to do with the team. Was she still in that position at the time? I'm not saying she should or shouldn't have left, I'm just curious.

I truly hate to ask this for fear of starting anything else but I've been wondering since this whole Jenee leaving smoked thing. Wasn't @lakerfantlc a big part of CA as well? I may be very wrong but I thought she was team mom or had a lot to do with the team. Was she still in that position at the time? I'm not saying she should or shouldn't have left, I'm just curious.

I have no idea, but I'm also wondering if Jenee's cousin Brookee (base) is still on the team? Awkward if she is considering Kassidy and Lauren's tweets...

Thank you to all our supporters. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions for the Smoed kids. We are all moving on and hope to finish off this season on a high note. Regardless of what has been said or done, CA is doing everything on our part to keep our athletes in the right mind set and focused. Please REFRAIN from posting further comments on this situation. Again, we will not elaborate on any matter involving athletes or minors. Thanks again! Best of luck to EVERYONE this next month leading up to worlds.

-Eddie Rios

I'm so sorry.. I must have accidently done that scrolling through this thread. I have corrected my mistake. :oops::cookie:
If I'm on my phone or tablet I hit the wrong thing by accident all the time, lol!
I just usually notice it right away and 'undo' it, hoping ppl will realize it's an accident if it pops up in their notifications.

As someone who knows the full story it would be nice if others who do not know just respected all involved and stopped talking about why Jenee left and if she's staying in NC and blah blah. Fact is yes she left smoed, yes she's on senior elite, and that's that. Do you really think that Jenee and her family care what OTHER people think when it comes to knowing what's best for them. It's pretty sad when the cheer world cares more about who is on what team and why they quit and are "mad" about rather than the happiness of someone else. We ALL cheer for a reason-we love it. Would be nice if people just all supported their decision and seeing as it's done and over and jenee and her parents weren't asking y'all's opinion on it that you'd all leave it alone and move on.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As someone who knows the full story it would be nice if others who do not know just respected all involved and stopped talking about why Jenee left and if she's staying in NC and blah blah. Fact is yes she left smoed, yes she's on senior elite, and that's that. Do you really think that Jenee and her family care what OTHER people think when it comes to knowing what's best for them. It's pretty sad when the cheer world cares more about who is on what team and why they quit and are "mad" about rather than the happiness of someone else. We ALL cheer for a reason-we love it. Would be nice if people just all supported their decision and seeing as it's done and over and jenee and her parents weren't asking y'all's opinion on it that you'd all leave it alone and move on.

That god someone finally said what I have been thinking.

On another note, I am interested in the upcoming episodes. I love seeing teams from other countries looking so g

Edited to say that at the request of Eddie, I will not sy another thing about this.

Then I wish that ridiculous video wasn't put out there and pictures of Jenee traveling on this "journey" without saying right out where she was going as if to create suspense wasn't posted. If it was just said that she was leaving and will be cheering at CEA for personal reasons without all the where's jenee stuff this may have gone differently. I feel her mother participated in keeping it discussed and suspenseful by coming on here and shimmying posts that were discussing it without saying anything and like I said, posting those pics etc. Had all that not gone on I'd be in total agreement with you. I do agree with some of what you have said, though.

Last edited:
Back